New Girl

This was a request from a very special girl and although I'm not active as much anymore I had to give her the imagine she always wanted. I hope you love it! I'm willing to take more requests! Lmk if you want a part 2 maybe with a little smut! Love y'all, thank you for your continuous support even with my inactivity! <3

Michelle's POV:

I was so nervous. Today was my first day at a new school. Me and my family moved to Tulsa halfway through the summer but even in that time I haven't met anyone. Mostly because I locked myself in my room because I was so scared. Being Dominican in a place mostly full of white people is a little scary. Where I moved from it was way more diverse. And with all the gangs I was too nervous to leave the house without my parents. I lay in my bed for 10 minutes before forcing myself to get out of bed. I looked at the clock, 7:15. I needed to be at school by 8. I had a good amount of time to get ready. Although I didn't plan on talking to anyone I wanted to at least make a good impression.

"Have a great day honey! You're gonna make so many friends I know it!" Mom said when she stopped the car in front of the school. I faked a smile and nodded.

"Thanks, Mom, I love you, you'll be here to pick me up after school right?" I said. She nodded.

"Love you, sweetie," she said. I got out of the car and started walking into the school. My nerves were so bad my hands were shaking. I fidgeted with my rings so people wouldn't notice the shaking. Nobody noticed me because everyone was preoccupied. Most of the girls were yelling and hugging each other frantically and most of the guys were checking them out. I cringed. After I got my schedule I stood in the corner of the lobby away from everyone. A few boys started walking to me. I pretended not to notice them and kept reading my schedule over and over. Two of them stood on either side of me and one stood in front of me. I looked up.

"Hey baby, what is a girl like you doing over here all alone?" the cocky, cologne-drowned, obviously rich guy in front of me said.

"I think she's new David, I know every hot girl in this school and I've never seen her before," the one to my left said, looking me up and down. I swallowed hard, wanting to run out of this school and never come back.

"Ohhhhhh a new girl, we love those," David said. "You single sweetie?".

"Yes but I'm not interested in you, so leave me alone!" I said, pushing my anxiety to the side. I wasn't gonna let these dumb-faced gorillas treat me like this. I pushed past them and walked away calmly but on the inside, I wanted to run. I walked into the girl's bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. I closed my eyes and tried not to cry. You're strong, so strong, you're a brave, powerful woman and like mom always says, you're better than any man could ever be. I opened my eyes and a group of girls was standing behind me, their eyes seemed to burn holes into my back.

"You're new aren't you?" the pretty redhead asked. I nodded. Not bothering to turn around.

"What's your name?," she asked.

"MIchelle," I said. I could just tell they were mean.

"Well that's a basic name," one of the other girls said.

"Yeah no one has a name as good as Cherry," the tallest one said. The pretty redhead smiled.

"Awww thanks Beck," Cherry said. I turned around. I went to leave the bathroom but the tallest girl stepped in front of me so I couldn't leave.

"Wait a second Michelle, we have some things we have to tell you," Cherry said. I turned towards her.

"What," I said sternly.

"Stay away from the guys in this school, a pretty girl like you is gonna have every guy wanting you and we don't need our men looking away from us for a second, especially Dallas Winston, keep your pants on sweetheart," Cherry said. Her friends laughed and they all walked out of the bathroom. Screw them, they're just stupid broads anyways, rich brats. I don't know who Dallas Winston is but I will be staying far away from him.