Dally imagine: Pregnant - Part 1

Part 1 of 4...
You and Dally are both 25
     Me and my boyfriend Dally have been living together for about 5 months now.Its honestly been great.I didnt wanna stay at Bucks, so he moved into my apartment.Its small but good for us.Me and Dally have been dating for 5 years.We've had some ups and downs but it's been great.I've never loved someone as much as I love him.Dally got a job to help with the apartment bills.He works at the DX.He stocks shelves so he doesn't have to interact with customers, you know how he is.
     "Alright babe, i'm going to work," Dally said walking out into the kitchen.I turned to him.He looked so hot in his uniform.I smiled.We hugged.We kissed passionately.
      "Bye, love you, be good," I said.He smiled.
      "Love you too...you know i will," he said.He walked out of the house.And started walking towards the DX, it wasn't far so he walked.After I cleaned up from breakfast I walked over to the calendar that hung on the wall by the kitchen table.I crossed of today's date.I looked at a dot 3 days before today.I put that on the calendar every month.It tells me when I'm supposed to get my period.I gasped.Oh no.I remember 5 nights ago me and Dally had, you know what, we don't use condoms anymore, i take birth control pills.I remembered i hadn't taken one that day.I ran into my room and quickly got ready.I threw on the first thing i saw.I grabbed my keys and wallet and ran out of the house to my car.I got in and started driving to the nearest pharmacy.I cooly walked into the pharmacy, not wanting to draw attention to me.I grabbed 4 pregnancy tests, and brought them up to the counter.Thank god the worker was a woman.She smiled.
     "Expecting someone?," she asked, meaning a baby.I shrugged, and forced a smile.
     "9 dollars," she said.I gave her a ten.
     "Keep the change," I said.And left.I got back into my car and drove home as fast as I could without going over the speed limit.I ran into the house and to the kitchen.I didn't have to pee so I chugged three waters.I was bloated after but I didn't care.I grabbed the tests and ran into the bathroom.I peed on all four of them.
     I sat in the bathroom.Tears running down my cheeks as I waited.I was scared.I've always wanted kids.Dally only wants one.I don't know if were ready yet tho.We've talked about kids.But i always thought we would get married before we have kids.15 minutes passed.I slowly reached for the first test.Pregnant.The second test.Pregnant.The third test.Pregnant.And the last test.Pregnant.I started bawling.I was excited!I WAS GONNA BE A MOM!But I was scared how Dallas would react.After I stopped crying I threw 3 of the tests away and ptu the fourth one in my pocket.And sat on the couch.Thinking, and waiting for Dally...

This was a requested series....u know who u are..i hope you liked the first part!!LOVE YALL!Requests still open!!