Ponyboy Imagine - Fight

Hey guys im backkkkkkk!I definitely will not be posting as much as usual but im gonna try and post as much as i can.Requests are still open but lets try and keep them limited, i dont have as much time as i used to anymore.Anyways, I love yall and missed you all so much!I hope your all still the amazing outsiders fans your supposed to be!Stay Gold my loves! <3

          I sat on my bed and cried into my hands.I was a mess, I was mad, I was sad, I felt bad, I felt betrayed.I felt all the feelings you could feel after a fight.I hated it...

          Me and Pony have been dating for almost 1 and a half years.And so far not to jinx anything, the relationship has been AMAZING.We have fought a few times but nothing more than an argument that we quickly solved.Until today...

          I walked into Pony's room, he sat on his bed with his face in a book like usual.I liked reading and i loved it when we read together, but sometimes i think he reads more than he spends time with me.Im not trying to be one of those needy girlfriends but i'd like some attention too.I give him attention.

          "Hey," I said as I sat on his bed next to him.

          "Hi," he said plainly.I scrunch my eyebrows.

          "What ya reading?," I asked, trying not to sound fazed by his dry reply.

          "A book," he said as he flipped the page.

          "Okay what's wrong with you?!," I asked, now I was mad.

          "Nothing, you 're just bothering me while I'm trying to read!I need to understand this book or I'm gonna fail my English test!," Pony said angrily.

          "Well jeez, that's all you do anymore!Study study study, read read read!," I yelled. "Why am I even your girlfriend, why don't you just date your books!," I yelled before I stormed out of the room and out of the house.I herd Soda calling my name as I speed walked down the road, i ignored him.I didnt wanna be in that house as long as Pony was there.I walked all the way home and went straight to my room.I locked my door and laid on my bed as i cried myself to sleep.

Ponyboys Pov:

          I didn't mean to yell at Y/n and be rude to her, I love her more than anything in the world.And all I wanted to do was be with her.But I've just been so stressed out lately because of all the work i have to do and all the pressure Darrys putting on me.Sometimes i just wish i wasn't so smart, then i'd be in regular classes and have regular responsibilities.

           I ran out of my room after Y/n but she was already halfway down the street and Soda told me to give her some time.I usually listened to him with this kind of stuff because he's good with girls, since he's had many girlfriends.But maybe that means he's not good with girls since he's had so many and not just stayed with one?

          I went in my room and shut the door.I sat on my bed and cried.I don't like fights.Especially not with Y/n.My face was in my hands when my door flew open.I looked up to see Darry.

          "Po-, hey buddy what's wrong?," Darry said, concern ran through his deep voice.

         "Me and Y/n had a fight," I said as I tried to stop crying.I couldn't.Darry put his hand on my back.

         "What was it about?," Darry asked.I sighed.

          "I've been neglecting her because of school, and I just yelled at her for interrupting me while I was reading just because she wanted to hangout," I said as more tears flooded out of my eyes.

         "Im sorry, this is my fault for putting so much pressure on you, but you have to worry about school but also be able to put your girlfriend first, i'll try not to be so pressuring," Darry said.I smiled.I hugged him."Now go apologize,".I nodded and ran out of the room.I ran to Y/ns house as fast as i could.When i got there I knocked on the door.I was still crying, i could feel my face was all red and puffy.Y/n's aunt answered the door.

         "Can I talk to Y/n please?!," I asked quickly.She looked worried but nodded.I ran into Y/n's room.I knocked on the door repeatedly until she opened it.

         "Shouldn't you be studying?," she asked, her voice laced with anger.

         "No, can we please talk," I begged.

          "Fine," she said and opened the door more so I could come inside.I came in and sat on her bed.She sat at the end of the bed facing me.

           "I am so sorry babe, I should not have been spending all my time studying instead of spending time with you, who i am so lucky to have, i was just so pressured by Darry to do good in school...I talked to him about it and he's not gonna be so hard on me and I'm gonna manage my time better and give you more of the time you deserve," I said as tears violently poured from my eyes.Tears slipped from hers too.

           "I forgive you," Y/n said, as she scooted over to me and we hugged passionately.

          "I love you," I said.

           "I love you too," she said.I broke the hug and kissed her.It was the best kiss we have ever had...

      Hope yall liked it!Give me some good feedback in the comments!!Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!STAY GOLD!DIFJ!