Imagine: If Johnny was Pony - Part 2

He gave me a towel, I used it to wipe myself off.He threw me a fleece flannel.I put it on.It was big on me, but it was warm.He sat down and lit a cancer stick.He handed Johnny $50.
"Use this money to buy groceries tomorrow morning...the story wouldn't be out yet...there's a frate train to Windrixville...take it and go to Jay mountain...There's an abandoned church up there you can stay at..ill come out as soon as i can," Dally said.I stopped listening after that.I was crying.And i was terrified.Dally gave us a gun.To protect ourselves if we need to.
"It's gonna be alright man," Dally said.He patted my back.I tried to stop crying.But i couldnt.I missed Soda.I wanted to be in my bed at home so bad.I missed Darry a little bit.Even tho he hit me.
Me and Johnny got to the train station.We slipped passed to security guards and hopped onto the train.I peeked around the corner to see the guards coming.Johnny pulled me in so that they wouldt see us.We stuck to the wall like glue.When they walked away the train started moving.We sat down.We were both so tired.I laid my head on Johnny laps the gun Dally gave us only two inches away from my head.Johnny woke me up.It was time to jump off the train.He grabbed my arm and we both jumped off.I landed in the tall dewy weeds.I had been in a deep sleep.I wish everything that had happened was a dream.But it wasn't.Johnny helped me up.My legs bareilly worked.We stumbled on a bunch of construction workers.
"Go over there and ask them where J-Mountain is," Johnny said. "Say you're a farm boy playing or something,".I shook my head.
"Do I look like a farm boy to you?," I said.He shook his head.
"No, but you look alot more like one than I do...so get over there and do it," Johnny said.I sighed.I picked a piece of grain and put it into my mouth like i see farmer's do.I walked over to them.
"Excuse me, do you know where J-Mountain is?," I asked a mean looking old man.I tried to not sound scared.

"Yeah it's down the road...why, you boys playing' or something,' ' He said.I knew he saw Johnny in the back standing awkwardly.
"Yeah, we're playing army and we gotta report to base," I lied before walking away.
"Boys will be boys," I heard him say as I walked back to Johnny.We made our way down the road.Me and Johnny stopped when we saw a big hill with a church on the top.We started walking up the hill.My legs hurt.And i was so tired.I wanted to collapse on the ground.But Johnny made me keep going.When we reached the top of the church we walked around it until we found the door.When we walked inside i was immediately disgusted.It was dusty, dirty and gross.I rather go to jail than stay here, was my first thought.We laid down on the hard floor and closed our eyes.I started to say something but drifted off before i could say anything.

Skip...Dally comes:

I was asleep one day when I was awoken by someone shaking me.I looked up to see Dally.I have never been so happy to see him.He picked me having blonde hair now, for 5 whole minutes.
"Oh here, i got a letter from you, from sodapop," Dally said.He handed me a paper.I read it.It was Soda talking about how Darry was sorry, they were worried and how much they missed me.I felt really bad now.I held back the tears that picked at my eyes.We went to go eat.Dally and Johnny had a whole conversation in the car but I wasn't listening.I wanted to go home.I wanted to see my brothers again and sleep in my own bed.There were people would would testify it was self defense.I should be fine.
"I wanna go home," I said.Dally looked back at me.Shook written all over his face.
"WHAT!I got you this hide out and you wanna go home...," Dally started.He yelled at me all the way back to the church.When we pulled up the hill smoke filled the air.There was a fire in the church!!!I ran out of the car and towards the church.There were kids in there!Johnny followed me.Dally yelled at us to stop but I couldn't sleep at night knowing innocent children died because of me!We broke the boards on the window and climbed into the church.We immediately started coughing from the smoke.We found the kids in the back room.We broke the window and started handing kids to Dally.We had all of the kids out.Dally pulled Johnny out.I tried to get out but a board fell on me and I fell threw the wood floor.I yelled.
"I'M COMING!," Dally yelled.Then I blacked out...