Curtis sister imagine: Seizure

Y/n's Pov...
I sat in my room as my brothers and the gang were in the living room doing there usual things.Drinking (some of them), smoking (some of them), talking, and ruff housing.Since I was the only girl, when i was on my period, like now I usually kinda stayed away sometimes.I didnt wanna get triggered, cause I was so emotional.Sodapop is my twin.Ponys my little brother.And Darry's my older brother.I have my own room, because i'm the only girl.Darry has his room.But Pony and Soda share a room.Me and Pony have both had terrible dreams since out parents died.Pony still gets them sometimes.I do but not as often.I used to sleep with Soda and Pony, but when i got older, and the dreams stopped happening as much I go my own room.Everything is good.Neither me or Pony have had a dream in months.But, me and Pony both have seizures the day after our dreams, and sometimes they just happen randomly.Doctors have no idea why.It just happens.Mine aren't that bad, while Ponys are.But he doesn't have them that often, when I have one at least once a week.
I started getting hungry.So i walked out of my room and into the kitchen.I grabbed some toast and put it into the toaster.
"Hey sis," Ponyboy said as he walked into the kitchen.I turned around and smiled at him.
"Hi," I said.He stood next to me to see what was in the toaster.He nodded and walked away when he seen toast.I herd the gagn talking about stupid stuff, like usual.I herd soemone walked up to me.I turned around to see Steve.I smield at him.He smiled back.I kinda have a crush on Steve.Me and him are good friends.It probably will never happen tho.Cause hes my twins bestfriend, and he probably doesnt like me anyways.
"Where ya been?," he asked.
"In my room, avoiding you hill billys," I said, smirking.He laughed.
"Well, glad you're here now," he said, smirking.I blushed.
"I just came out to get toast tho," I said.He nodded.He looked kinda disapointed.My toast popped.I grabbed the butter and spread it on the toast.I put my toast on a paper towel and started walking back to my room.I stopped when I heard a loud bang and everyone running into the living room.I heard noises.I knew what was happening.I dropped my toast and ran into the living room.Ponyboy layed on the floor having a seizure.Ponyboy layed there shaking.His arms and legs jerking.Darry put a pillow under his head and turned him on his side.Soda pushed everyone away from him, except himself and Darry.I removed anything he couldn't hurt himself on.Darry looked at the clock and counted the length of it.I sat pretty close to him.Crying.We both always cry while the other has a seizure.It's scary.I looked at Soda, he was crying too.I could tell Darrry was holding back his tears.The gang started worried, and helpless.After 45 seconds, which felt like 45 hours.He stopped having the seizure.Once Pony was fully awake i scooted right next to his head.
"You okay honey?," I asked.I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed it.He nodded.I moved his hair off his forehead and stroked his hair.Soda sat next to me.Tears running down both our faces.
"You okay buddy?," Soda asked.
"Yeah...I can't move tho," Pony said.Soda held his hand.
"Ok lil buddy...you will get your movement back in a little bit," Darry said.Pony nodded.He could move his head but not the rest of his body.After about 3 minutes, he could move.We helped him up and put him on the couch.The gang still stood there speechless.None of them had ever seen Pony have a seizure.They've see me have one a few times.
"Guys it's okay," Soda said.They all signed.Were they holding their breaths?One at a time they came over.
"You okay Ponyboy?," Johnny asked.
"Yeah I'm alright," Pony said.
"Was that a seizure, like what Y/n has?," Dally asked.I nodded.
"Yeah, his are worse than mine, but he doesn't have them as often," I said.They all nodded.

Hope you all liked this...it was a request..u know who u are...i hope you liked it!sorry if theres any mistakes!Love yall!