Dally Imagine: Pregnant - Part 4

Part 4 of 4

Part 4 of 4...
Dally and I layed in our bed.Tomorrow was the due date for our baby girl.We were going to name her Alivia.Alivia Faye Winston.Dally took the whole week off in case we had an early delivery.
"I can't wait to see what she looks like," Dally said.He had his arm wrapped around me.
"Same...which one of us do you think she will look more like?," I said.He thought about it.
"I dont know...im sure shes gonna be beautiful tho," Dally said.I smiled.I got up and walked into the kitchen to get a drink.I was pouring a glass or juice when i felt my pants get wet.I looked down.My pants were soaked.I felt water running down my leg.I gasped.My water broke!
"DALLAS!!!," I yelled.Dally ran into the room.
"What?!," he asked when he ran into the kitchen.I turned around.He saw the water and gasped.He ran into the babys room and grabbed the hospital bag.I put on flip flops.He slipped his shoes on.Grabbed the car keys.And we got into the car.I started feeling contractions.When we got to the hospital Dally ran inside.He came out with two nurses and a wheel chair.They put me into the wheelchair and wheeled me into the hospital.Dally running, close behind us.
1 hour later...
I stopped pushing as we heard the cry of a baby.The tears that were already pouring out of my eyes multiplied.They handed me my baby girl.I kissed her forehead.She was beautiful.
"Does she have a name?," the nurse asked.I nodded.
"Alivia...Alivia Faye Winston," Dally said.I nurse nodded and wrote it down.
"Congratulations," she said before walking away.Dally was crying too.But he forced himself to stop.Cause the gang was coming.He already called them.And they were all on their way.He held the baby.I watched them.It was the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.The gang ran in.They all loved Alivia.They each held her.While Elisabeth took tons of pictures.It was truly the best day of my life!

Well that's it for that series...hope u liked it (the person who requested it, and everyone else)!Requests are closed for a little bit because I'm working on another series, but when that's over I will let yall know that requests are back open!  🙂