Curtis sister: Cancer - Part 2

PART 2!Sorry for any mistakes!

    Darry nodded.He ran to get Ponyboy some shoes.Soda and I helped Ponyboy out of bed.He could walk, but considering we don't know how long he's had cancer, we don't know how severe it is.So we needed him to conserve his energy.We got him in Darrys truck.We all got in and he drove as fast as he could to the hospital.I ran in.
      "Hi, im Y/n Curtis, i'm a assistant nurse here working in the cancer department, my brother has symptoms of lung cancer and he needs to be check right away," I said.The person at the front desk nodded.Two nurses rushed over to me.They grabbed a wheelchair and followed me back outside to Darry's truck.We put Ponybot in the wheelchair and they wheeled him into the hospital, me, Darry, Soda, and Natalie not far behind.When we got inside the hospital they wheeled him to a room, before we could walk in a doctor stopped us.
      "Im sorry, we need to do some testing, you guys needs to stay out here and fill out some papers...he doesn't seem to be in critical condition, so he won't be checked for a few days, there's a waiting list...he will stay here tho," the doctor said.I started crying.I was mad and sad all at once.
       "What?!No, if he's not gonna get checked now you have to let me in...," I said angrily.I stood closer to the doctor to intimidate him. "I work here, im Y/n Curtis, you have to let me in!," I said.Tears poured from my eyes.
      "I knew I recognized you, I'm sorry Ms.Curtis you cannot go in there...we need to make sure his breathing is stable enough for him to have visitors," the doctor said.I moved my hand, but Soda grabbed it.And put his hand on my stomach, so i couldnt move forward.
       "Thank you Doctor," Soda said.He pulled me away, Darry and Natalie followed us.
      "Y/n!You were gonna punch him!," Soda said.
       "I know...he pissed me off," I said.Soda shook his head.I have a bit of a temper.
       "You cannot do that...you would lose your job and get yourself kicked out!," Soda said.I shrugged.Darry went to say something but I walked out of the hospital.I walked around to the back of the hospital and sat down under a tree.I put my face in my knees and started crying even harder.I can't lose Ponyboy...not after loosing Johnny and Dal.This is all my fault...why didn't i see it sooner!?Im so stupid, so so stupid!I sat under the tree crying until I heard someone call my name.It was Darry.
     "Y/n?!Y/n, common, come out," Darry called.I wiped my eyes and stood out.I walked to where I heard him.When he saw me he opened his arms.We hugged tightly.I knew he was crying.I was balling my eyes out again.
      "Hey, hey, it's ok....he's gonna be okay," Darry said, rubbing my back.
      "It's all my fault...i should have seen the signs earlier...what if it's too late to cure," I said.
      "It's not your fault...none of us saw it....we don't know if it's too late or not..and until we know why don't we keep our heads up and pray for the best," Darry said.He broke the hug and wiped my tears.I smiled.
      "You're right," I said.We walked back into the hospital...