Steve Imagine: Bored, and alone

I haven't done a smut in awhile so ya!Requests are open again and u can request smuts again!

Me and my boyfriend Steve sat on his couch watching TV.His dad was at work, so this was the one night for a long time that we have the whole house to ourselves.I was already bored and wanted to do something else.I looked up at Steve.He was clearly bored too.I smirked.He looked down at me confused.
"What?," He asked.I smiled again.He scrunched his eyebrows.I pushed the blanket off of us and sat on his lap.He smirked realizing what was going on.I grabbed his chin and kissed him.He put his hands on my back and kissed back.I got up and looked down at him.He got up and looked me up and down seductively.
     Steve pushed me up against the
wall and we started making out.His lips made his way down my chin to my neck, then to my chest.I moaned quietly, we didn't need to be quiet, it was just habit.I felt him make a hickey above my right boob.That made me moan louder.He tugged at the bottom of my tank top, telling me he wanted it off.I smiled.He stoped kissing my chest so I could take it off.I slipped it off, he smirked as he looked at me in my bra.This was not mine and Steve's first time.Lets just says we're experienced.I bit my lip as my hands went to my back and I grabbed my bra clip.I watched as Steve anxiously waited, and the erection that poked out of his sweatpants grew.I unclipped my bra and slipped it off.He moaned just looking at me.He grabbed my boobs and started massaging them.I moaned.I slid down until I was on my knees.He smirked I wrapped my fingers around the top of his pants and pulled them down.He moaned as he looked down at me.I pulled his boxers down.I smirked.I grabbed his dick.His dick was huge, especially when he was hard.I stroked it a little before I put my lips around it.I sucked the tip before taking his whole dick in my mouth.He moaned loud, so loud the neighbors probably herd.I began moving my head back and forth, stroking his dick with my mouth.Before he cummed I stopped.I got up and ran into his room, he ran after me.I plopped down on his bed.I slipped my pants and underwear off.He jumped on me, ripping his shirt off in the process.I laughed.Before I could do anything he slipped his dick into my vagina.I moaned.I was already wetter than hell.He could have just touched my vagina and I would have cummed.He started moving in and out pretty fast.We both moaned.After a few mins we both cummed.He pulled his dick out of me and plopped down next to me.We both caught out breath.
      "Your such a smart girl," Steve said.
      "Why," I asked.
      "You got the idea of us having sex while we're alone and could," Steve said.I smiled.I turned over and kissed him.This was such a good day...

The end kinda sucked but I hope y'all liked it!