Christmas Special: 🍋love between lion and owl🍋

{narrator's POV}

Narrator:*happily sighs* "Christmas, the most Jolly holiday season of the year" then shows of what was happening.

Narrator:"there's people being nice to each other, there's Christmas parties and even Christmas concerts!"

Narrator:"but that's not of who or what we're looking at, what and who we're looking at are the saviours of the Multiverse. And they're known as kyurangers"

Narrator:"and they're all in space in a ship called the Orion"

Narrator:"let's check inside shall we?"

{Kyuranger's POV}

[Inside the Orion]

Sergil:"good morning everyone"

Everyone:"morning!"

Sergil:"I made you all breakfast" then shows everyone of what he made.

Everyone was awestruck at the food Sergil made for them.

Sergil:"well What are you guys waiting for?, Come and pick what you want!"

[Timeskip]

Everyone was just eating and were chatting each other on what they're doing since it's Christmas Eve.

Tokuro:"so what do you guys plan on doing?"

Karma:"oh, my school is having a Christmas party"

Sergil:"well I'm making special Christmas meals at my restaurant for the customers to have, and maybe you guys can come to!"

William:"sorry, but I have some place to be"

Alyx:(complains)"aw come on! You always say that you have some place to go!"

William:"well too bad cause I do"

Akira:"I'm just gonna help out at karma's school, [looks at tokuro] I hope that you're fine with it"

Tokuro:"oh I'm totally fine with it"

Akira:*smiles* "thanks lucky"

Joe:"well, me and Shiro are helping our sisters to prepare the Christmas concert they're releasing tonight"