Episode 18: The Alliance With The Heroes

[Kamui's Narrative]

Kamui:"hello everyone, I'm Kamui Kent or Kamui Hoshi. Also known as Kamen Rider Ginga"

Kamui:"Previously of what had happened, Tokuro and his friends, along with George had gotten a mission to look for a Cosmic Energy.... Which in the end it was me that they were looking for"

Kamui:"then my adopted father Clark Kent or Superman along with Tony Stark arranged a meeting with the Kyurangers' Commander to make a alliance"

Kamui:"and as a new friend of mine say.... Good Luck"

[Narration End]

{3rd POV}

Shou was in the meeting room with both the DC Heroes and Marvel Heroes.

Shou:"So I heard you guys want to ally with me & my organisation because of Jark Matter, right?"

Superman:"yes, they've been causing a havoc ever since the universes have combined together"

Shou:"I see... And I heard from Tokuro that they recruit some super villains to join Jark Matter?"

Tony:"they did, I didn't expect them to recruit the enemies we fight"

Shou:"I see... It appears that Jark Matter learnt that we recruit heroes from different universes so they recruit some Villains as setback.... that sounds bad"

Tony:"yes it does"

*Outside the meeting*

The chosen Kyuranger group was waiting outside from the meeting.

William:"Ugh, I'm so fucking bored"

Kamui:"Hey guys, would you like some cookies? I brought from the Alien Market" he smiled as he holding alien cookies.

Tokuro:"oh, thanks"

Shiro:"they made Cookies in space?"

Kamui:"Yep. Some of the aliens from space learned about Earth's food culture, so I went down to the alien markets and bought some cookies. Plus the aliens made other foods like Ramen, Pizza, Burger, etc"

William:"....is there chocolate?"

Kamui:"Yes, there is chocolate"

William:"....show me"

Kamui take out the alien chocolate bar which look delicious and hands it to William.

Then William grabs the chocolate bar and eats it immediately

Kamui: What did you think of it?

William:"..... delicious.... I need more"

Kamui:"not a problem" as he gave them a alien chocolate bouquet.