Episode 13: Paradise Of The Abyss Part 2

[William Narrating]

William:"Yo. I'm William, also known as Ookami Blue..... And this is pretty stupid doing this"

William:"previously of what happened, Tokuro and the rest of us got a vacation in Hawaii which was a nice place to relax. Until a sea monster cult called the Abyssals came and tried to invade Hawaii but we stopped them"

William:"then later me, Tokuro and Octavia ran into a Abyssal that didn't want to kill people name Wo Class... Who we change her name into Umiko"

William:"and now we're keeping her safe from the Abyssals who will try and come back to get Umiko, now as you all know the drill.... Good luck"

[Narration over]

Tokuro, Octavia and William snuck Umiko inside without getting spotted.

Tokuro:"Alright... Which room will we go to?"

They were thinking about it until William said.

William:"What about my room? There's an extra bed for her to sleep on"

Octavia:".....are you sure?"

William:"What? Because you two already took the two other beds, for your room, and the others don't know about her"

Octavia:"I'm sleeping in a room with Alyx"

Tokuro:"I'm sleeping in a room with Karma"

William:"whatever, it's that each of us is sleeping in groups of two in rooms for two people. And so far I'm the only one who's sleeping alone and she's hidden away by the others"

Tokuro:"......*sighs* well, try not to get caught"

Umiko Looks worried.

Tokuro:"we're just trying to keep you safe Umiko"

Umiko Writes down:

"Are you sure you want to do this? I could just go back to my kin so things might not get worst for us"

Tokuro:"no, it's a possibility that your kin might see you as a traitor so it's best to stay hidden"

Umiko looks down in sadness.

Tokuro:"I'm sorry Umiko, but it's for the best"

William:"Guess we should get some sleep before morning"

Tokuro:"yeah, and be careful Will"

William:"Yeah I know, Night"

He and Umiko entered their rooms.

Octavia and Tokuro:"Night" then they went to their rooms.

[Opening time]

[Opening end]

*At the abyssal base*

The Abyssals were getting ready for the second attack on Hawaii tomorrow but this time, they'll strike with more force.

Ru Class was thinking about Wo Class.

She still can't get over the fact that she's with the enemy. She denies that she betrayed them, and thinks she's just being held hostage.

Ru Class:'don't worry Wo Class, I'll bring you back'

She then looked at the many Abyssals preparing themselves to set sail.