Episode 15: The Arrival of a Shooting Meteor

[Banjou Narrating]

Banjou:"hello everyone, name's Banjou Midoriya. Known as All for One Type Beta and also Kamen Rider OOO"

Banjou:"Previously on what happened, Tokuro and the others went to my school so they can get the heroes to help out with W.A.R to defeat against Jark Matter which they succeeded and I got recruited as well when I saved them from a Nomu"

Banjou:"anyways, that's enough about me now. So as a new friend I made says, Good Luck!"

[Narration Over]

{3rd POV}

Sergil was cooking something for the crew while Tokuro finding something to watch on TV.

Then Sergil was able to finish making the food and calls the crew out.

Sergil:"food's ready!" And everyone arrived at the table then sat at the table as Sergil placed the food down.

*11 plates of them

William:"the fuck is this?"

Tokuro:"that's Ratatouille, a french recipe" as he took a forkful of Ratatouille.

William was a bit hesitant but sighs then uses his fork to take a little bit of Ratatouille and took a bite of it.

Sergil:"so? What do you think?"

William:"..... it's.... Not bad" as he takes another bite.

Shiro:"you make the best food Sergil"

Sergil:"yep, I was known as the greatest chef in the world"

Alyx:"that's pretty neat"

While the crew were eating, something on the TV had caught Tokuro's eyes.

Kaito:"what is it Lucky?"

Tokuro pointed to the screen which everyone looked and their eyes wide opened.

The TV showed a Meteor but there was something in it which caught their attention.