Episode 1: a saviour's beginning

[Narrator's POV]

Narrator:"Previously on the prologue, we see Tokuro waking up from his dream and went to drop Karma at School"

Narrator:"after Tokuro dropped his little brother off at school he went to their father's grave, but as he about to leave he found a book in the middle of the graveyard"

Narrator:"when Tokuro took it home he starts reading it but got pushed back and been knocked out, but when he woke up 2 weeks later he learnt that every character and creature are in his world. Let's check on him right now shall we?"

[Narrating ended]

{Tokuro's POV}

Me:"EEEHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?" I stopped shouting at the top of my lungs while Sergil uncover his ears.

Sergil:"wow..... You shouted so loud there, pretty sure that the entire galaxy has heard it"

Me:(confused)"i-i wh-wha i-it j-just, what the hell is going on?!"

Sergil:"right.... Well before me, my sis and your brother found you unconscious. Every anime and video game character we know has appeared in our world"

Me:".....just like that?"

Sergil:"just like that. some people have been trying to figure out what was the cause but they got no avail to it"

Me:"damn..... I miss a lot"

Sergil:"you sure did..... I have to go back to my restaurant" he starts walking away.

Me:"already? But" I was cut of by Sergil and says.

Sergil:"don't worry, I called you a taxi to take you home and already paid for it" and he's already gone

Me:".....okay" I waited for the taxi to appear and it did, I went inside and sat in the seat.

Driver:"where to sir?"

Me:"the apartment complex a few blocks away"

Driver:"on it sir" and the driver starts driving.

[Opening time]

[Opening over]

The driver was able to take me back to my apartment and I got out of his car.

The driver:"have a nice day sir"

Me:"you too" and the driver took off until he was gone where I can't see him.

I looked at my apartment then I went inside and it was kind of a mess.

Me:"wow..... I should clean up" I started cleaning the mess I made that put me into a coma.

I looked at bookshelf Sergil say he found me, I try to remember of what happen that made me knock out but it didn't let me.

Me:"..... something must've knocked me out"

[Meanwhile in space, 3rd POV]