Episode 10: Kyurangers Unite and Meeting The Mysterious group

{I just want to say thanks to AkiraTigerMask again for his help and make sure to like his stories}

[Sergil Narrating]

Sergil:"bonjour everyone, I'm Sergil Ainsley also known as Kajiki Yellow"

Sergil:"previously of what happened, the person who we found is named Akira and a surprise fact is that he's Sasori Orange which means that the team is complete!"

Sergil:"then we discovered that he was attack by Kamen Rider Evil who's octavia's friend from hell, now lucky and all of us are trying to figure out how to free Ivan from his Inner Devil"

Sergil:"and like what my friend use to say, good luck!"

[Narration end]

{3rd POV}

Minato was checking on Akira and see if he was healed enough to get up.

Minato:"okay, looks like you're ready to get up"

Akira:"cool, Thanks Dr Hojo"

Minato:"no problem" then they went to where the others are.

Tokuro:"oh hey Akira, are you better now?"

Akira:"yeah I'm better now"

Shiro:"nice!"

Akira:"whatever" and he scoffs.

William:"dick *gets hit* ow!"

Alyx:"stop saying that!"

William:"...fine"

Tokuro:"we're thinking of trying to see if Jark Matter has start roaming around"

Akira:"alright, and luckily for me I got a device to tell us where Jark matter will be" as he pull something out of his pocket.

Kaito:"huh.... Neat" then Akira gave the device to Tokuro.

Octavia:"but what about Ivan?"

Akira:"...I'm gonna confront him"

Joe:"uh yeah no"

Akira:"huh? Why?"

Kaito:"did you not remember what he just did to you? You almost died"

Akira:"I'm not letting you guys involved, he target me so I don't want you all getting hurt because of me"

Octavia:"at least take me with you"

Akira:"why?"

Octavia:"I Know Ivan longer than any of you, so please..... I need my other friend back"

Akira:"........fine, but Don't die"

Octavia:"I won't"

Tokuro:"we'll call you if we need your guys' help"