first meeting ❤

While looking like a lost puppy , breathing with heavily. You were standing in front of your new school , the warriors high school  . You heard people saying it's really a good place to study well but also students from this were famous for different activities.

Some were famous for singing well , some were famous for their good looks moreover some were famous for bullying new students.

But being a dedicated student,  you always wanted to study in a famous place as compare to the old one.

With your heavy footsteps , you looked around the ground while entering into school , with big entrance. Students were laughing giggling  , some were walking beside you and giving you looks .

Obviously they must be thinking who's this new face.

But ignoring all you entered the hallway searching for principle office to take your routine and also searching for jimin who's father helped you to get in this school 

Also he directed his son to make you comfortable in your new school as he's your senior.

Suddenly approaching different room.
Someone tapped on your shoulder,  and it was none other than jimin Park jimin.

You bowed to him as a respect "hii..y/n"
He said flashing a simple smile. "Hello"

You haven't met  him that much only , but only when he came to Busan with his father. Plus he's kinda introvert so didn't force him to talk to you that much.

"Come I'll....show you the principal office...and let's get your routine" he said you nodded and followed him like a kid.

Obviously you look kid in front of though he isn't that tall , but still .

Plus everyone was staring at you may be because a handsome guy was directing you !.

"You go in...I can't...I am not in a condition to go"  he said showing you his dress. That's when you noticed he was dripping with sweat may be he was playing or doing something.

Not protesting much you nodded and entered. The principal was nice and sweet spoken , he handed you the routine plus knowing you are related to Mr park he greeted you more gently.

As you bowed to him and took a leave from the room , as you come out.
You didn't see him , you roamed your eyes a little but couldn't find him.

So you just walked to the locker,  and saw a girl also there doing something In her locker soon you too joined there and matched the locker number, and started putting some things inside it.

Suddenly she eyed you and cleared her throat "hello...are you new transfer student" she said with twinkling eyes you nodded with a smile.

"Hii..I am sujin" she said forwarding you her hand with a smile. You smiled back "I am y/n" you finally shook hands with her and she giggled and took the routine from your hand , she was kinda bold and friendly.

"Wow..we are in same class" she said excitingly.

You just blinked at her words , that's finally there is someone who can be your friend.

Suddenly everyone started gasping running here and there shouting names. "Wooh...whats happening here"  you said looking at her.
She laughed being unbothered "may be boys are coming" she said signaling towards. Some direction