Acceptance

Wires were attached to her hands and arms and bryant could feel guilty that his actions caused sujin to suffer like this.

Early stage of pregnancy is a little crucial,  a lot stress can worsen her situation

The dr. Who checked sujin spoke as you all stood around her.

As she allowed you all to meet her , bryant rushed inside without looking at anyone .

And you all halted , even if how much you all were angry at him , somewhere you all wanted them both to be together peacefully.

Sujin..

Bryant mumbled and sujin with half closed eyes looked at him.

Why..are ..you ... here

With a little broken voice sujin spoke and looked away to other side.

Suddenly she felt , bryant taking her hand in his warm ones.

What I said earlier wasn't actually I meant

Sujin frowned , and looked again at him this time his eyes looked totally empty.

Killing the baby...I can't even think of such thing...but

Bryant retorted and shifted In place.

My family lost everything,  they returned to our hometown gongjin..

I am totally devasted  !

Sujin couldn't understand what he wanted,  so she jerked her hand away.

I am not running away from the baby
Not you , I want to raise the baby too.

His last words made her widen her eyes , she didn't expect that.

Give me some time to be responsible !

I always loved you,  it was never fake , so never think of me like some play boy !

But-

Sujin tried to speak , but was interrupted

I know  it doesn't make sense because  you are still studying in highschool ,
But don't worry I am a grown up man
I'll get a job , and make you my wife !

Sujin's eyes filled with fresh tears,  but this time of happiness , on other hand you heard everything from the door.

And you felt super happy over it.

Because almost everybody thought bryant was some stupid Casanova guy who could ruin her life.

But listening to his words,  you felt he was the most caring and a perfect guy for your bestfriend.

I know earlier I tried to run away from the problem,  but when I saw you getting unconscious ... I was feeling like someone stabbed on my heart-

His words were cut off as sujin took him into a passionate much needed kiss. Holding him by his collar.

Sujin was a little weak so bryant took the lead and you moved away giggling and wiping the tear unknowingly you had seeing them.

You told everyone and they looked happy Ofcourse that's what you all wanted.

You all went inside and congratulated them. Taehyung who was unsure but tried to look happy seeing sujin laughing and giggling.