together ❤

Your heartbeats raised so were his,  even if how much brave he acted , he was nervous as well.

Slowly he turned you around towards him and your heavy breaths getting shorter time to time. As his eyes moved to and fro from your lips to your eyes.

Finally gathering some courage , you looked up to his eyes but in no time he attached his lips with yours.

Your breath hitched but soon he started moving his lips capturing your upper lip giving it a suck.

Tilting his head he opened his lips more to devour your lips fully.

You  breathed and held on to his chest when he pulled you closer by waist making you gasp.

Tae..

You moaned , as a stinging sensation felt on your lips , you clutched your hand into a fist getting nervous.

Kiss me back...

He slowly whispered  in a husky voice against your skin. It would be a blatant lie if you say that moment didn't give you butterflies , your cheeks heated up.

But wrapping your arms around his neck you pulled him into another passionate kiss. You moved your lips trying  to take  his thin lips into yours.

Meanwhile his hands wondered around  your clothed back. The moment his hands approached on to your top's upper button.

A nervous feeling spread over your face and a unknown uneasiness occupied your heart.

You pulled back all of a sudden,  and held his hand stopping him from doing anything further.

He stopped and blinked twice and almost giving you a questionable look.

What happen ?

He asked in a low voice.

I-i have never done t-this...

You paused and looked towards him,

T-This is m-my f-first t-time..

You added after a while stuttering a bit nervously.

You saw him breaking into a small smile , he cupped your face planting a soft on your forehead.

If you say no...let's not get there !

You heard him saying , but somewhere you felt bad for turning him down.
He was about to move back when you held his arm making him look at you.

It's not like I don't want it...I am just a bit...

You said shyly looking down , and you heard him chuckling.

OK....just tell me when to stop...then I won't go ahead...

He spoke eyeing,  you a bit mishevious look in his eyes.

May I..

He asked now sitting again closer to you keeping the things aside at a corner.

You nodded when his hands approached to your top  , a little shiver drew on your skin when his cold fingertips approached your body.

He planted a kiss , on your cleavage leaving the top somewhere on the ground.

Suddenly he took your hands , and kept on his t shirt.

Open it yourself..

He demanded and you looked , up to his eyes that indicated the dominant feeling.