who's right ?

As you were reading a book   after drying your hair.

Suha was sitting in the room as well   she suddenly spoke

"Btw sujin...was searching for you"

As you heard you stood up keeping the book aside,  walking towards her room.

But you just met her outside your room, she was coming to you as well.

"Ohh..finally you are back.."

You both sat near staircase , while the lights were about to be off.

"Y/n what's all going on..."

Sujin asked and you hesitantly looked down.

"What are you talking about.."

She sighed and knew you would avoid this topic.

"About you and James....what's wrong with you...how can you date..him"

You frowned and took a deep breath.

"Why is everyone asking me...what's wrong....why didn't someone question him that he agreed to the engagement..."

You burst out at once , making sujin surprise all of a sudden.

"Y/n..-"

"No you listen to me...what's the problem  with James...when taehyung can get back to her ex...then why can't I just date someone.."

Sujin stood up being embarrassed and angry as well.

"I am dating him...that shouldn't bother any of you...and also taehyung...is the worst guy I have ever met in my life.. "

Sujin eyes showed how much she was hurt at your words. It's been so long that you both became friends  , but seeing your this side. She was hurt.

"I am Sorry.. "

Sujin mumbled at the urge of crying.

You felt bad as well , but being frustrated and angry your words didn't came out well.

Sujin ran to her room and you could only stare at her untill she disappeared.

Right now you felt you were slowly loosing everyone around you.

Right even if you felt like crying there was no one to console you.

"James I need you..."

The only person you could call ask for help. And within no time he was standing outside.

"What happened y/n.."

He asked but you just crashed yourself in his arms crying your heart out , he wrapped  his arms around your appetite figure.

"I had a fight with sujin.."

You cried while he wiped a tear from your cheeks.

"It's okay calm down.."

He said and you just kept your head on his chest he stroked your hair.

"You must be thinking I am selfish right.." you sniffed but James kept kis finger on your lips.

"Shush.. no"