New place 💞

While sitting in your new class you looked around and saw some new faces . Otherthan the one who bullied you few minutes ago.
Sujin patted your back "don't take them seriously...now they won't do it again" her pure words were somehow convincing, you nodded and soon a professor stepped inside.

He was tall , handsome,  with a sweet smile. He nodded when everyone wished him.

Soon his eyes fell on you .
"So you must be the new girl...who transfered here" he said which sounded more like he was guessing.

You nodded giving him a bow.
"So...come here dear..introduce yourself" he said gesturing you to come.

Sujin pushed you a little and here you are standing beside him in front of the class.

"Hello guys.. my name is y/n...I am from Busan...I hope we get along"
You bowed and everyone clapped.
You noticed the bunny guy named jungkook from earlier incident was also there no way he's in my class.

"Jungkook is she your sister...she's also from busan" group of boys said to him while making everybody laugh.

"Shut up idiots" he said and hitted them. Soon you came back to your seat.

Sujin smiled as soon  you settled.
"He's Mr kim...he's our class teacher"
She said making you go "o" at her words.

Soon class started and many classes you attended. Teachers were way more generous than your previous school.
Plus you found a sweet and genuine friend in just one day.

You were still trying to adjust in this place , soon jimin entered the class room.

"Hey...y/n how's it going" he said entering the class. Everyone gasped at his presence. Which you as well noticed.  Sujin mouth was hung open , soon you hit her with your arm making her come to reality.

"It's good" you replied shortly not wanting so much attention. He nodded and soon looked at sujin "you better...take care of her..." he said to sujin. Who nodded desperately.

Why is everyone overreacting to him so much...is he that famous here.

Soon he left from there leaving the students behind who starting whispering about you knowing him as he doesn't wanted to make you uncomfortable.

After many classes,  you felt like going a little out but sujin was busy while making some assignments. "Sujin...I wanna go washroom" you asked her standing up from the seat.

"Ohh...no problem...go take...right from outside" she said directing you while still sitting on her seat covered numerous papers.

You stepped out , and walked to the side as sujin directed you. Soon wondering around finally you reached there.
You used washroom and now you were washing hands suddenly you heard some fade sounds. "What is that"  you mumbled while looking around.

Soon you felt someone was standing behind the doors.

You walked slowly not making any sound. And pulled the door to see who it is.

"Aaah..." a gasped left your mouth when you saw two figures making out in a girls washroom.

"Damn...girl you scared us" soon the guy turned and spoke and it was none otherthan jungkook the bunny guy.

Making out with a girl. "Guys...get a room" you said soon realizing the girl is looking at you.

"Go away don't disturb us."

Jungkook said annoyingly.

"Excuse me" you said giving him a death glare.

The girl walked away leaving jungkook and you behind while watching her face on the mirror "when you're free...then call me" the girl said walking away from jungkook.

"See because of you she walked away" jungkook said showing a fake pout. "Whatever" you gave him annoyed look earning a giggle from him.

Damn...people are so horny here !

While holding your breaths you walked out , just in one day you faced so many things.

Now it was school off time.
Sujin while holding your arm you,  you walked with her while talking about some random things you Even told her about the washroom incidents and she said you shouldn't pay attention to such guys.

Plus jungkook isn't someone who's serious about girls.

"So y/n...are staying in dorms...or do u have house heresujin asked while looking at you . "Uh...ofcourse...my dad talked to the warden...she said there are many rooms I can stay in dorm" you said and she clapped excitingly.

Soon you reached the dorm it was not that far from school. Many girls walking inside. You also walked inside talking to the warden about the room.

Soon she handed you the keys. She said you are alone for now as there isn't any roommate for you now.

You nodded and settled your books and clothes. While doing the setting of the room finally you were done. Suddenly someone opened the door.

"Boooooh!" Making you startled

Sujin laughed as she Entered your room. Soon you calmed down.

"Woooh you arranged...it well"

She said while looking around.
"I tried " you smiled nervously.

You were busy in reading something,  sujin was busy with her phone while laying on your bed.

Suddenly something hit your head you wanted to ask her.

"Hey..sujin...you seem really close to the guys...who bullied me" you asked while turning towards her closing the book.

Soon sujin stood up from bed while putting her phone aside.

"Actually....the guy...to whom you talked that guy...kim taehyung"
She paused.

You nodded listening carefully.

"He's my cousin...we were really...
Close so through him I got to know other guys from the time we were kids" she completed , you made a 'o' with your lips.

"I also have something to ask you "
Sujin looked at you with curious eyes, like you were.

"How do u know park jimin...you also seem close to him"

You giggled,  and she was confused.

"Our fathers are bestfriends...so his dad helped me to get in this school...plus jimin and I know each other from childhood"

She nodded and stood up
"You don't know...how powerful you are right now" sujin  spoke and made you perplexed.

"See...jimin is litrally every girl's....crush in our school"  she said and chuckled at last.

You laughed awkwardly,  soon it was getting late she went to her room.

And finally a complicated and adventurous day in New place came to an end.

_______________________________________

   Do vote ❤

                Do comment💬

                                           Do share 🤝

             Do follow 🚫