his ex girlfriend

You saw everyone gossiping and taking their pictures , you saw soojin also standing there but her expressions were telling something else.

"Hey...kim taehyung it's been a while"

The girl said almost with no fear , which was evident that she already knows taehyung.

But taehyung clenched his Jaws,  before speaking "what do u want now".

"Is that how you welcome your girlfriend taehyung " her words made everyone gasp in a little shock.

And same was with you , you looked at them with utter shock , cuz you heard it almost from everyone , that he hate girls.

How's it possible that he has a girlfriend!

Your thoughts were broken when taehyung replied to her

"You are mistaken suha !..ex girlfriend " he corrected her and gave her a glare.

Till now everyone , was just watching the drama including you.

Suddenly taehyung jerked her hand which was holding a gift , which fell on the ground.

She looked pissed off , her expression were stating that clearly.

Taehyung walked away leaving the crowd behind.

You saw sujin following him, so you didnt wanted to come between them , because they are so close that may be having you there must interrupt their talk.

So leading yourself towards the washroom , slowly crowd disappeared,  that suha also walked away with flaring nose in anger.

Suddenly you heard girls gossiping, 

"You know she's the reason...he hate girls" one girl said.

You were clearly eavesdropping,  their chats.

"Yeah...I heard she cheated on her "
Another one said and you gasped.
At another seceret which was revealed.

This guy has many secrets !

"Yeah poor taehyung...he loved her alot...he even gave up his idol Training for her" the girls said and your eyes widened at her words.

It was too much about him you got to know. The girl stopped talking and you realised they were about to come out.

You while with a disappointed heart came towards the class this guy , hides so much pain in his silence.

You thought to yourself . Suddenly sujin come from somewhere.

"Is he fine" was the only thing you asked.

"Yeah..he's litrally not that easy to Breakdown" sujin replied with a wink.
Making you laugh. You felt a assurance that he was fine.

You were fidgeting with your fingers ,

"I know you have many questions"

Sujin said and patted your hand.

"It's fine...I don't want you to explain me.. take your time"

You said assuring her there no need to tell me , but the real truth was you already know so many things about him.

That now you want , to know him more .

She smiled and hugged you "you are so understanding".

________________________________________

I hope you guys loved this part , it was a bit short.. cuz story plots will change from the next part

Look forward to it...intresting parts😉 are coming.

Do votecommentshare,  follow

Stay happy , stay healthy