The betrayal

All the students gathered around the bonfire, the tents were set up.

Every group had a separate tent for themselves and teachers had different tents as well.

The place was quiet at a high place, so it was evident it would be more cold then normal.

So some of the students, made the bonfire. So everyone can be heated up.

There was still a little bit of light , in the sky as the sun was getting down.

The cold breeze was hitting your skin making you shiver.

Sujin was clicking pictures with her Polaroid camera. She was capturing every moment in her little camera.

"Y/n...look here"

You suddenly heard her shouting your name. You were standing there when you turned towards her.

Giving her a perfect pose for the picture. When Suddenly taehyung photobombed you. As he was passing by.

Taking it as a golden chance sujin secretly clicked you both in the frame.

"Perfect..!"

Sujin mumbled as the photo came out well.

Taehyung blankly stared at you and went away.

You awkwardly sat around the bonfire while students slowly started surrounding the bonfire.

At a distance you saw suha covering taehyung and herself with a same blanket.

You sighed and looked down when Suddenly you felt someone sitting beside you.

You looked up and it was james , and he covered your shoulders with a warm blanket.

The sweet small smile always on his lips made you smile.

Mr kim was passing by while busy with phone.

"Students...no one will be go around anywhere without our permission..."

Mr kim warned everyone and went inside the tent.

The students were talking to each other , when you smiled at James who was sitting beside.

"Y/n have you now considered my feelings or not..."

This question was lingering in his head from a long Time. As it's already been few weeks and in few days it will be a month.

He wanted to know the genuine answer. You felt the need to say something in return.

"James...you are a nice person..I know your feeling are genuine..."

You paused as he was looking at you.

"I am trying...and may be I can...like you ..."

You halted as you saw him scoffing while standing up from there.

It looks he's upset...but I couldn't lie

"Guys let's play...something"

Jungkook shouted and everyone agreed.

You were about to follow James, but as they started playing you had no chance to get off from there.

"OK...everyone will reveal something they have never told anyone..."

Everyone cheered and started gawking at his words. Sujin joined you while sitting beside you.