Gifts opening

Finally after you were done with the cake cutting , you looked around seeing everyone smile with joy.

You could say this was the best birthday ever , jungkook and jimin were talking.

When Suddenly jhope jumped in , whispering something to them.

You crooked your brows when all of a sudden you were again the center of attention.

"So now..gift time..every one"

Jhope shouted making everyone come to the center for you.

"Guys..please...it's not needed...the party was enough-"

You tried to stop them , but sujin hitted you on head.

"Shut up..birthday is incomplete without gifts"

You can't debate with them , but in a little time they have became so close to you. Like they know you from many years.

You sighed in defeat , and looked around and taehyung was shyly looking at you with a smile.

What's with this guy , he's acting different !

Soon everybody started giving their gifts , jhope came first and gifted you his favorite snickers.

"I loved these ....so it will look perfect on you.." he handed you the box and you mumbled a little thank you in return.

You yourself know , you can never afford, what they can.

But you can't act like , you feel distant when it comes your , financial condition.

Cuz they will feel bad.

With that little jungkook boy came in jumping.

"These guys.. told me the plan at last minute...so I couldn't find something"

He said and took out a bigger packing then anyone else.

"It doesn't look...you brought something last minute" seeing the packing namjoon spoke while everyone else laughed.

you brought something last minute" seeing the packing namjoon spoke while everyone else laughed