The party 🥳 -- II

You widened your eyes when you saw two figures making out in front of the bathroom.

You silently stepped away getting inside one of the bathroom. To wash your hand.

Coming out from there few moments later you thought the two people might have left but. They were still there.

But thankfully the man noticed you.

When you actually saw the couple , you heart almost dropped.

Suha and James  !

You were hesitant but James didn't stood there long he ran away from there. Making suha embarrassed in front of you.

You were about to walk as well.

When suha held your hand resisting you from going anywhere.

Y/n please don't tell anyone !

Suha requested and you were taken  aback,  she was marrying your boyfriend but making out with another guy in front of the bathroom. And had the audacity to request you to not tell anyone.

You scoffed but heard taehyung coming.

What are you both doing here?

He asked and frowned seeing you both there. Suha walked away and you just stared at her untill she disappeared.

You were about to walk away as well , when taehyung pulled you back.

Where do you think..you are going ?

He smirked pinning you to the near wall.

Are you in your senses..your family is around.. stay at distance !

You scolded him only to earn a chuckle from him.

Do you think I care !

He mumbled and gave you a wink.

Where's my gift  ??

He asked with a little pout on which you almost got fluttered.

You took out the box  taking the watch and making him wear it. He silently observed your actions. While you felt happy as the watch suited him well.

I didn't meant this gift?

You furrowed when he spoke.

I need this!

He pointed at his lips making you wide your eyes. What are you even saying Tae?

You were flustered by his actions.

Step aside..someone might see..us..

You stuttered already nervous of the proximity. While he was no way stepping back.

As if I care..of someone  !

He mocked and kept staring at your face. While your face was showing different shades of pink.

I knew you would never give that yourself...i have to take that my way !

He didn't even let you think,  when he placed his lips on yours making your body shiver shoulder shrink.

He encircled your waist with his arm , licking every amount of lipstick you applied. Tilting your head you gave him more access. Even you can't resist his touch.