birthday surprise -2

While finally going out of the dorm with a big smile , cuz first thing in the morning was your father's call.

He wished you first wait - taehyung was the first one to wish you this time.

Suddenly interrupting your thoughts someone litrally crushed you with a hug.

"Happiest birthday to my sweetheart...bestie" sujin squeezed with  giggles.

Making you stumble a little , but soon you hugged her back.

"So what do you want..your gift my girl"

Sujin said linking arms with you and walking towards school.

"Nothing...just be my bestfriend for the rest of your life" you replied with a big smile.

Making her chuckle "ofc".

Soon you both reached inside , as always the hall area was filled with students. You looked around when someone tapped on your shoulder.

"I am sorry.. I am sorry ...happy birthday"  jimin squeezed your hand in a apologizing way.

"I thought...I would wish you correct at 12:00...but I got drunk" he pouted making you break into a smile.

"It's fine.. jiminie" sujin also laughed at his actions.

"I have a class...see you later "

Jimin patted your head before walking away.

Soon you walked towards your locker meanwhile sujin went  to the class .

The first thing you saw when you opened the locker,  was a flower bouquet also that all were roses.

"Woooh...it's so beautiful..." you admiringly looked at those flowers when your eyes landed on the small note too.

"A beautiful flower bouquet for the beautiful birthday girl"

Soon you heard a male voice "did you like it" James asked while leaning towards your locker with his back resting on it.

Your smile slowly disappeared,  when you saw him , obviously there wasn't any chance you were accepting those flowers.

"But I can't accept it" you forwarded those flower back to him.

"Why...y/n..it's just a simple gift.."

He pushed them back slowly towards you.

"But-" you got cut off when he again spoke being a little offended by your actions.

"No y/n..atleast you can accept them... as a friend...I gifted it" 

You bited your lips , in nervousness cuz actually they were pretty no girl can resist those beautiful flowers.

"OK.. fine..but don't get your hopes high" you said closing your locker back keeping them inside.

He giggled excitingly,  before eyeing you and walking away.

You were entering the class when Suddenly prof. Kim seokjin stopped you and called you towards him.

" Yes..sir" you asked bowing at him.

"Happy birthday..kid" he whispered in a way not to make it obvious for the other students. But on the otherside , you were a bit confuse.