confession 💖

After so many days , continously busy with  exams it was finally the day you all had your last exam including the seniors.

After this you'll  be a senior and taehyung and Boys will be graduated from highshool.

Let's go out today...

Sujin chirped in excitement,  you nodded excitingly.

Yeah..we were really lucky today...that we got y/n beside us...

Jungkook said the nth time , as you saved him in the maths exam by showing him few questions about which he was super happy.

Yeahh... finally exams are over...

Jimin squealed in excitement encircling his arm around jungkook.

Suddenly you felt a light grip on your hand , you looked up a little surprised taehyung held your hand away from the people who were busy in chatting.

You gasped at once but couldn't hide your reddened face.

We should go out for some drinks too...

Taehyung suggested and eyed you before looking away towards everyone.

Yess ofc  !

Namjoon joined him and High- fighed him.

You bited your lips nervously scared of the fact that anyone could see you holding hands with taehyung who was nowhere letting you go.

Be careful sujin...!

You exclaimed when you saw her jumping on excitement.

Oops sorry...actually bryant is joining us...too

She spoke shyly and you returned her a smile.

You all went to great place for dinner and drinks.

Everyone was eating while talking about different things. You could feel taehyung stare at you time to time.

It was so unlike of him to act like that.

Is he upto something  !

I'll just come...

You excused yourself,  to use the washroom.

After returning just when you were returning from the washroom.
You saw taehyung waiting for you outside.

What are you doing here  ?

You asked him who was looking down but as soon you entered he looked up as if trying to say something.

Y/n actually-

His words went in deaf ears as you saw sujin rushing inside the washroom.

You panicked seeing her rushing like that. Bryant had a night shift so he left earlier.

What happen ?

You asked her who was continously throwing up. It already happened few times,  with her,  because she felt nauseous.

Being busy with her you forgot about taehyung. When you looked around he was nowhere to be found.

Holding sujin  , you both walked back to the table.

Are you fine now ?

Namjoom asked passing her the glass
Of water,  sujin nodded slowly wiping her face with a tissue.