6. Tour goes on

Previous Chapter:

"Granny If you don't mind, I'll toured Mina to the hospital first"

"Sure. Take care of her"

"I will"

----------

When they walked out the door, they noticed Doctor Kim, who was restless from her back-and-forth walking.

"Doctor kim..."

She had not heard Chaeyoung's call. She approached and called out the Doctor's name once more.

"Doctor kim!"

She finally stopped walking, surprised when she heard her name called.

"W-wait, holy god Chaeyoungie!!!.....help me! Please."

Chaeyoung suprised when Doctor Kim knelt down on her. Crying voice begging, but no tears.

"What are you doing!?, stand there. You're removing my pants, Doctor kim!"

"Help me first! I don't want to sleep on the couch"

"Leave me first! My pants!"

Mina is at a loss for words as she observes the two arguing, However she finds it hilarious. She is dumbfounded standing at the back.

"Okey, Fine. I'll help you. But can you stand first, I'm the one who is embarrassed by what you're doing"

"Really!? You save my life!"

Doctor Kim hugged her so tightly that she couldn't breathe. Then, she handed a piece of paper.

"Paper?"

"It's not just a paper"

Chaeyoung opened it. "Apology paper?....hmn, let me guess. Did you two fight?"

"No, we're not!, It's my fault that I forgot we had a date last night. I made her wait for nothing, she thinking I had someone else! I'm scared Chaeyoungie!"

"You're dead, Doctor Kim"

Chaeyoung teased her, making Doctor Kim even more terrified. She simply laughed at the Doctor's behavior because it resembled of a terrified cat.

"You can talk to her, she's inside"

"No, I don't want. I'm scared!"

The door suddenly opened, the Doctor quickly hid behind Chaeyoung.

"Huh?....oh, Nurse Mo! Doctor Kim said wants to chat with you. She's behind me"

"W-what the....Chaeyoungie!!" Doctor kim aggressively whispered.

"Im sorry, Doctor kim. See you next life" Chaeyoung teased, whispered too.

Doctor Kim appeared slowly from behind Chaeyoung. She was sweating and couldn't think of anything to say.

"We're leaving, sweet talk!" Chaeyoung said teasingly.

Mina surprised. Chaeyoung grabbed her hand while in a hurry walking down the corridor. Mina felt shy as she looks at her hand, holding by chaeyoung.

"Um....C-chaeyoung. You can now let go of my hand"

Chaeyoung turned to her. She looked at her shy face before she realized her hand on hers.

"Aaah! I-im sorry. I didn't mean to drag your hand"

The two were suddenly embarrassed, the surroundings fell silent, and neither of them don't wanted to speak first. Chaeyoung was deep in thought why that she had found holding her hand, she distanced.

They kept walking, but Chaeyoung was still embarrassed. She walks first compared to Mina while she feel like she want to slap herself in the face for what she did.

"Chaeyoung, Where are we going?"

Mina questioned. She scratched her chin as she thinking what to response.

"Honestly, I don't know neither. But, I'll show you my favorite places here" she smiled, almost seeing her entire teeth.

Chaeyoung's mood changed, and she became even more excited when she said she wanted to show her favorite places, while Mina had no idea where she was going, so she simply followed her. They came to a halt just a few minutes later at a small playground at the back of the hospital.

She is confused as to why Chaeyoung came to a pause. She wonders if these are her favorite spots, she thinks it childish.

"We're here, what do you think?" Chaeyoung questioned. Smiling at her, like she wants to hear Mina saying 'I like it'.

"Um.....nice. But I don't feel like I want to play"

"Pfftt....oh, come on! It's not healthy that you always inside your room. You need to have fun sometimes"

"Yeah, I know. But-"

"No more excuses. Let's enjoy the day" Chaeyoung forced Mina to sit on the swing and slowly pushed her.

There was no one playing on the playground, and only a few patients sat.

"Tighten your grip, I'll push you harder" Chaeyoung increased her push. Mina was afraid at first, but as time passed, she began to enjoy and smile with enjoyment.

She starts to notice Mina's smile and her laugh. She was stunned when she stopped suddenly pushing. She couldn't move from where she was because her eyes were gleaming as she stared at the girl, smiling and laughing happily.

The moment she saw the girl like that enjoying the moment. Chaeyoung wants to see it every day.

From the beautiful eyes, nose, cute laugh, and exposed gummy smile, while her long hair was parted by the wind while swinging, Chaeyoung chest throbs, still could not speak.

"That was great!" Mina said as she stood up after getting off the swing.

Chaeyoung shaking her head a few times to back her self after she notice she was stunned to her. "I'm glad you like it; somehow, I made you smile. Right?"

"Yeah, it's been a long time since I've felt happy. It just a simple swing but I heard myself laughing.....thank you, Chaeyoung."

"Right, It's just a swing, I'll show you more. Are you coming?"

"Sure"