31. Pass the message

Everyone has formed a circle. They were playing Jenga. Mina is the next person to remove a block. She paused for a moment before deciding to remove the block on the side, third floor. She took her time pulling it carefully.

The kids exclaimed and clapped.

She succeeded.

"Chaengie, it's your turn," she said.

Chaeyoung takes inhale. The tower is about to collapse because the fourth and second floors are supported by only one block in the middle. If she pulls from above, the structure will lose its balance and fall. She will end up losing and be punished.

She frowned and focused her consideration. She had no choice but to remove the block from the tower's center. There are no holes yet, and everything appears to be safe. She slowly pushed the block with her index finger. Everyone was staring at the tower, fearful that it would collapse if one mistake was made.

On the other side, half of the block is already out as she pushes it. Everyone believes she will be successful soon. Then, unexpectedly....

The tower begins to sway....

The kids scream loudly.

Chaeyoung lost control of the tower, which collapsed. She was defeated in the game.

Eunwoo stared at them, who were in the corner playing boardgames with a kid at the time. He just smiled. He found them laughing hysterically at her.

"Unnie, you lose for the third time!" exclaimed the boy.

Sighs Chaeyoung. "I guess I'm not lucky today."

"It's time for punishment!" exclaimed the little girl. She approached Chaeyoung first, drawing a large curly mustache on her face. She then laughs.

Mina laughs quietly, covering her mouth. "Chaengie, your face was so funny."

"Really? wait, are you laughing me?"

"It's really funny," she said, continuing to laugh.

When the kids have finished giving her punishment. It's Mina's turn now. She got up and walked over to Chaeyoung. She took a seat facing her. But she couldn't help but laugh when she saw her face up close, covered in funny drawings from the kids. Her face is almost full, she holds her chin, studying where and what to draw.

Chaeyoung questioned Mina, staring into her eyes, "Are you done thinking?"

"Yep," she replied, drawing on her face while leaning closer to her.

Mina begins to chuckle for a brief moment. The kids as well. "Doesn't she look good?" she teased.

Chaeyoung turned to face Eunwoo and addressed him. "What do you think, Do I look good?"

Eunwoo burst out laughing.

He coudn't help but dying at laughter as he saw her face. "I dont know. You look hilarious!" he said between his laugh, almost crying.

The entire room burst out laughing and smiling as a result of his remark. They all laugh along with him. Chaeyoung's face became even more funny as a because of his reaction.