25. I admitted, I Denied

Previous chapter

"How about you?" Mina asked, turning her gaze to Chaeyoung, who replied in kind. "I can stay here at any time, but if you find me bothersome, I can leave."

"Please stay"

•~•~•~•

The sun had risen and shone on Chaeyoung's face; she awoke with her head asleep next to Mina's bed. She didn't wake her up and instead left her sound asleep and desided to went straight to the Art Studio.

"How's your meeting?" she inquired, yawning as they went about their work.

"Good, I have another meeting later," sighed Eunwoo. "I won't be able to go to Mina."

"What a shame" she said.  "I almost forgot you were the CEO's son," she remarked. Eunwoo sighs deeply. Dissapointed, wanting to go to hospital.

After class, he was picked up by the car and he talked to Chaeyoung for a second.

"I heard there was a sky lantern event, we can make wishes and a fireworks display in the Han River; let's go next week; we can bring our families."

"What happened that you suddenly invited me?"

He heaves a sigh. "You don't even notice, next week is my birthday."

"Huh, Oh!? Happy Birthday! I completely forgot about it, Sorry," she chuckled.

"No, you always did," he replied. "All right, I need to go now, and since I can't go, could you please give this to Mina?"

"Sure," she replied as he handed her a bouquet of flowers.

"Don't forget that's our plan for next week; we'll have a celebration in Han River, and you're welcome to bring your friends; the more the merrier." He smiled with his eyes.

"Okay, well, see yah," she said as Eunwoo drove away, closing the window.

After awhile, She went straight to the hospital, carrying a bouquet of flowers sent by him. She entered the room and was shocked that Mina was not inside. She laid the flower on the table and then make a phone call.

"Nurse Sana, do you know where's Mina? She's not here in her room"

[She's on the rooftop. She told me earlier that she want to ventilate, so I allowed her.]

"I see. Thank you, Nurse Sana. Im going to her." She hung up the phone and immediately go to the roof.

There she saw Mina. Alone as her eyes closed under the blue sky. She was astounded and stunned by her natural beauty. From her vantage point, she could see her perfect side view of her face and silk hair as cold wind brushed against her soft skin.

She took a step closer to her and chose to stand next to her quietly. She looked at her hand, hesitated to take it in hers.

She paused for a moment and had the courage before daring to hold it. Instead, she only reached for her little finger.