27. Save the Doctor

The siren of an ambulance sounds, rushes arrive. Doctor Chou rushed down from the ambulance, pushing on the stretcher. One nurse administered dextrose and two doctors accompanied, while one administered her blooding head with a hit.

Some Nurse, along with Nurse Mo, greeted them as soon as they arrived at the Nurse Station.

"Fill the lists," the doctor instructed.

"What happened— Doctor Chou!?" asked Nurse Mo.

"Car accident," said the doctor.

Another doctor arrived in a hurry. "What's the matter?" she inquired.

Nurse Mo responded, "Doctor Byul, Doctor Chou was hit by a car."

The doctor immediately checked her eyes to see if she was awake. "Can you hear me, Doctor Chou?" she inquired.

"I'm dizzy and nauseous," she said weakly.

"Send her to the rescue room," Doctor Byul said, and they immediately pushed her. "Be careful. Move away–slowly, thank you," she reminded as they passing through hallway.

Suddenly, a crying child approached Nurse Mo, she consulted her right away. "Sullyoon!? Come here," she said.

The child continues to cry as the nurse examines her for injuries; fortunately, she only has a small wound on her skin. "Don't cry, I'm right there with you, Where else does it hurt, does your head hurt?" she inquired. The young lady shakes her head. "How about the arm? The leg?" she worriedly asked, but the girl shook her head again.

Nurse Mo breathes a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you're fine."

"Where's my Mommy?" she cried.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine. Listen, sullyoon, you need to stay here, and I'll call your Mama, got it?" the little girl nodded.

Nurse Mo made Sullyoon sit next to the side before making a phone call. "Doctor Kim," she said. "Doctor Chou had an accident," she said as she listened. "I'm with Sullyoon at the Nurse Station—okay" she said before hanging up the phone. She went to the station to get something and approached the little to treat her wound.

Meanwhile, Doctor Kim and Nurse Sana are on their way to the Nurse Station with Chaeyoung. When they arrived, she immediately hugged her daughter tightly. Sullyoon sobbed and embraced her.

"Are you okay? Is anything hurt?" her voice trembling. The little girl shakes her head, and the Nurse hugs her again. "I'm glad you're okay; I was worried," she said as she let go of her daughter.

"Sullyoon, stay with Nurse Mo, okay? I'll check on your Mommy," she said, kissing her on the forehead. "Mama will return."

"Nurse Mo, please look after her," Nurse Sana added.

"Don't worry, I'll look after her; hurry, they're bringing Doctor Chou to the Rescue room," Nurse Mo said. Doctor Byul, on the other hand, was on her way to transfer Doctor Chou to the bed when Nurse Sana entered.

"Wait–Tzuyu!" she yelled, rushing up to the doctor and taking her hand in hers. "What happened? How did this happened?" Doctor Chou stared at her, unable to speak, and tightened her grip on the Nurse's hand.