9. Luxembourg

The two were silent as they walked, as if they already knew why they had been called up to the office.

Eunwoo elbowed Chaeyoung and whisper to her. "They will scold us, I can feel it" Chaeyoung frowned and whispered as well "I would say you started" Eunwoo shows her disguested face to her, as if saying that; why him?

They arrived at the office, surprised to see Mr. lee talking to a foreigner. The two quickly bowed and politely introduced themselves.

"Mr. Acker, They are the students you are looking for" Mr. Lee stated. Chaeyoung and Eunwoo looked at each other, wondering the situation.
They don't know what they're going to talk about.

Mr. Acker straightened up and approached the two at the same time, offering his hand. "I'm Mr. Acker from los angeles Art gallery. Nice to see you two"

The two not hesitate, they quickly shook hands, sat down, and Mr. Acker handed a business card to Chaeyoung and Eun-woo. "That's our bussiness card, I saw the potential of your works, If you are ever interested you can call me anytime"

Eunwoo smiled, pleased with what he had discovered. Chaeyoung remained silent and unspoken, unsure whether she would accept it or not.

He noticed her reaction so he was worried. "Chaeyoung, what do you think?" Eunwoo questioned.

"I'll think about it first" She replied. Mr Acker just smiled and understood its decision. "No need to hurry, take your time to think. I will wait for your answer, But I'm hoping to see your work in our gallery. Consider this to be a great chance for you two" he stated.

Mr. Acker ended their conversation, stood up, and said his goodbyes. They accompanied it to the door, Chaeyoung and Eunwoo bowed politely for it before it walked away with the guards.

As the two walk back to their room, he notices Chaeyoung staring at the business card that was given to them. "Hey, you don't appear to be pleased with Mr Acker's offer. Isn't that something you'd like to accomplish as well?" He questioned. Chaeyoung placed the card in her pocket before responding to his question.

"It's true, this is what I want. But you know my situation. It takes a long procedure to complete a painting"

"I know. That's why accept his offer. This is a rare opportunity."

Chaeyoung stopped walking and faced Eunwoo, lending her pinky finger. "Then, Okey. I'll accept Mr. Acker's offer, but promise me to finish it if I run out of time"

Eunwoo doesn't know why he felt angry at what Chaeyoung said. He doesn't want to hear her talk about its time. He bowed his head slightly, he didn't want to look into her eyes.

"No. All I can promise is—I will take care of your work. You start, you finish!"

She couldn't help but smile at his reaction. He abruptly bowed as Chaeyoung realized he was suppressing his emotion. She had the impression that Eunwoo was concerned about her condition and was unwilling to accept the decision she had made.

There was a short moment of silence before Eunwoo looked up when he saw Chaeyoung's fist on his left chest. She pushed her fist slightly forward, causing Eunwoo to be pushed back by the force.

"Tsk. Don't worry, I'll do my best to finish it. But try to accept the fact that I'll be leaving soon from now on. That's why, aside from other close acquaintances, You are the Second person I told about Luxembourg" she said, seriously.

Eunwoo fell silent and was taken aback by what she said. His eyes were already watering but he tried to stop it. He simply followed Chaeyoung's gaze as she began to walk.

As he watched her walk away, he remained standing where he was.

Chaeyoung noticed that Eunwoo was not beside her, she turned around behind her and saw him standing five meters away from her.

She smiled brightly and gestured with her hand to come over. "What are you waiting for? Remember, We still need to finished our sculpture"

When Chaeyoung called, Eunwoo smiled to hide his sadness. He followed her and they walked back to their class together.

----------

*Busan Medical Hospital*

Director Myoi prepares fruits for her daughter. Mina was leaning on the pillow, her hands clasped in front of her, as she gazed out the window, deep in thoughts.

Director Myoi placed the fruits in front of her after completing the preparation. Mina shifted her gaze, but she just stared at the fruits, as if she had no appetite.

Director Myoi was taken aback because Mina had been unusually quiet since her arrival. She sat down next to her and began conversing with her. "Honey are you okey?Does your head hurt again?" Her mother asked worriedly, holding her hand at the same time.

In response, Mina simply smiled and shook her head. "No, Im fine. Im sorry Mom if I make you worry"

"It's okey Honey. You can tell me what's bothering you"

She wanted to ask something, but she hesitated. She was just curious as to why almost everyone in this hospital recognized Chaeyoung, even her Mom also.

"Mom.....How did you come across Chaeyoung? I'm just curious because everyone here knows who she is"

Director Myoi smiled at her question as if she wanted to tease her daughter. Mina took a deep breath and awkwardly smiled at her mother.

Mina knew her question would make her mother tease her because it was the first time she had inquired about the background profiles of others.

"I only met her because her guardians are the proudest surgeons at this hospital"

Mina simply nodded, already understands why Chaeyoung is known in the hospital, it because of her guardians are the proudest surgeons of the hospital. She never asked again and ate the fruit that her Mother had served her.

Her mother sat right beside her, watching her eat.

Mina didn't know, Director Myoi was hesitant because she lied to her daughter that; she knew Chaeyoung's guardians were the most proud surgeons, but she didn't say that Chaeyoung's popularity in the hospital was not due to her guardians.

--------
Can you guess, what do you think about Luxembourg?

Anyway, ALWAYS STAY HEALTHY AND THANK YOU FOR READING🤍

-Xhanz😸