24. Stay with me

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to see your friend after we went to the Studio? My face is still dirty, I have a lot of paint," Chaeyoung complains as they enter the elevator.

"I just remembered I promised to introduce you to her; I'm sure you'll get along," he said as they exited the elevator.

Just a moment, Chaeyoung came to a halt a few steps away from the door and abruptly answered the phone call. Eunwoo proceeded to knock but no one responding.

'Is she asleep?' He thought and about to knock again when he felt someone grab his arm.

"Hello, handsome," said Nurse Sana, winking. "Are you looking for Miss Myoi?" she asked, pointing with her lips at Mina.

He turned his gazed to her. "Hi, I just dropped by again; how are you?" he explained.

"Im fine" she said, noticing someone not far behind him. "Are you with someone?"

"Yeah, you remember what I promised about introducing her to you, she's who I'm referring to," he said as he turned his gaze back to Mina.

"Oh, I see." Mina replied.

"Don't worry. Okay, Eomma, I got it," Chaeyoung sighed as she hung up the phone. She shifted her gaze away after the call. "I'm sorry, Eomma was-" she got cut, stunned after her eyes locked to Mina.

"Eh!?!....Mi-Mina!" she exclaimed, her eyes widened in shocked.

"You know her!" Eunwoo also exclaimed, surprised as he pointed to her.

'So Mina the childhood friend he liked!?' Chaeyoung thought.

'So Mina is her model that she talking about!?' He thought.

Their eyes widened even more as they thought, looking at each other.

"Eh!?!?!?" they both shouted, pointing each other, almost passed out.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The two are sitting across from each other. They were silent and speechless as they stared at each other, fire in their eyes.

"How come you three know each other huh, the world is so small," the nurse commented.

Mina was sitting on her bed, she noticed the two seemed to hear nothing and to be in their own world.

"What are you two doing? Staring contest?" she inquired, but they were deafeningly deaf.

She just sighed as she approached the two, standing between them and her shadow cast on them, drawing their attention to her.

"Staring at each other?" smurks she. "Be careful, you might fall in love with each other." She teased.

"What?!?" exclaimed Chaeyoung.

"He's not my type!"
"We're just friends."
They both reasoned, their faces disgusted.

'Oh, I smell something fishy,' Nurse Sana thought, silently giggling at the corner.