14. Emergency

Chaeyoung was walking down the corridor when she came to a halt and took her phone from her pocket to make a call to someone. She could hear it ringing and just a moment she heard a voice on the other line.

[Hello. This is Mr. Acker, speaking.] He stated.

"Mr. Acker, this is Son Chaeyoung from Fine art Studio..."

[Oh! what's the matter?] He questioned.

Chaeyoung bitting her lower lips, breathe deeply before she answered. "It's about your offer....I-i accept it." She stated.

[Really? Good. I'm glad to hear it, and I'm looking forward to seeing your artwork. Simply notify me of your work to ensure that everything is in order.] He stated.

"Alright. Thank you Mr. Acker. I will do my best."

---------
Morning day.

Ryujin's chins rested on the table, her eyes sleepy as she watched television. Chaeyoung was about to finish the breakfast she had prepared for the two of them in the morning.

"Ryujin-ah, hurry up and eat, I'll be late. I don't have enough time to take you to Eomma and Mom, so I'll take you with me to the studio instead" she stated, placing the dishes on the table.

Ryujin pouting, holding the chopstick. "But I was bored and it was very quiet there. I have no playmate there either" she stated.

Chaeyoung smiled as she knelt in front of her. She tapped the top of her head. "Unnie apologize. Just be good and I'll treat you after I finished into the studio. You can watch Unnie so you won't be bored." She explained. Ryujin just nodded but still pouting.

After they have breakfast Chaeyoung was confused in a hurry. "W-where did I put the key? Ryujin did you see the key?" She questioned while searching.

"It may be at the top of the refrigerator next to your medicine" Ryujin said as she was waiting outside the door.

Chaeyoung looked for it right away and found it.

She was about to dashed out the door when suddenly Ryujin spoke that make her sister came to halt. "Unnie! Did you take your medicine?" She questioned.

Chaeyoung checked her watch and their bus number will arrive in a minutes. She sudden feel irritated that she had to take medicine. She dashed back to their kitchen and quickly took the medications, then dashed out the door and locked it.

They arrived at the studio minutes early. Chaeyoung was walking with her sister, holding her hand. They came across Eunwoo, who was carrying a large amount of personal belongings. "Is that all the art materials?" She questioned. "Yup, everything is still clean and brand new" He stated.

"Anyway, I have already talked to Mr. Acker yesterday. I accepted his offer—"

"Eh?!! R-really!? You agreed!? Daebak!" Eunwoo hugged her tightly in excitement but she slapped him on the arm. "Your hug is so tight, I can't breath!" She stated.

He laughed, releasing her. "Oh, Im sorry. I'm just amazed that our work will be seen in other countries. Imagine that famous and rich people can see our work hanging on the wall!" Eunwoo stated with high energy. His smile could hardly be erased from the side of his face, Imagining all good possible achievements.