3

Yoongi bent down and looked at the tiny cat; she lifted her head and looked back at him. He reached over and scratched behind her ear, "Your eyes are so pretty. I've never seen a cat with two different eye colors." The cat started purring, and she rubbed her head into his hand. "Are you done? Do you want more?"

He wasn't sure how she was supposed to answer him, but she walked over to him and placed her paws on his chest like she wanted to be picked up. So he did; he scooped her up and carried her back to his room. Yoongi had a bit more work to do, so he laid her down on his bed so he could finish and she'd be comfortable and get some rest. It couldn't have been easy living on the streets.

She didn't like that, though. As soon as he got back in the chair, she hopped off the bed and hopped on his lap. She turned around a few times, then lay down and fell asleep. "I'm glad that Tae pitched such a fit to keep you. I kinda like having a buddy to hang out with when everyone else is asleep."

It took him about an hour to finish up the paperwork from that night's raid. It's his main job in their task force. Jin is the leader, Yoongi is in charge of all the paperwork because it's daunting as hell, and Joon coordinates with other branches for leads and help. Hobi is the spokesman, the one who does all the press conferences to help get better rights for hybrids.

Jimin and Tae are the weapons and computer experts; there's nothing those two can't do if they are together and they put their minds to it. And JK, the youngest of their little group, is their undercover operative. He has tattoos and piercings, so he fits in with the underground people that do shady things. It's ironic, really; everyone thinks he's this evil badass when really he's just a hyper little bunny who loves to laugh.

Yoongi looked down at Bella, and she was fast asleep. He was going to take her back to Tae, but he didn't want to, so he scooped her up and laid her down next to him on the bed. She curled up right next to him like she was seeking comfort and warmth. Yoongi fell asleep with her lying right next to him, purring up a storm.

Bella woke up to a lot of yelling; it confused the shit out of her and made her nervous. She didn't want to move, so she was safe under this blanket with the nice man who fed her last night. "Has anyone seen Bella? I think she ran away."

"Calm down, Tae. There are no open windows, and the door is locked. She is probably just hiding somewhere. I mean, you basically stole her from her home."

"Jin," he cried. "I saved her, and I love her. Please help me find her."

There was lots of banging when the one that she was sleeping with woke up, "why the fuck are you banging doors so early in the morning?"

Bella heard footsteps approaching, "Yoongi, I can't find Bella. She wasn't there when I woke up."

The one she was sleeping with sighed. I guess his name is Yoongi. He lifted up the blanket, and there the hybrid was curled up right against his stomach. She blinked at Tae. He's the one who saved her, apparently. He squeaked, a sound she'd never thought she'd hear from a grown-ass man. "Look at her eyes. Omg Yoongi, she's so pretty. I'm in love!"

He reached down and scooped her up, and ran off to the kitchen, saying he'd get her breakfast. He poured a bowl of cat food, and she just sat there. "Are you not hungry?"

Yoongi walked in and ran his hand through his bedhead, "she doesn't like cat food. I tried last night, and she refused to eat it." Yeah, it's because she's not actually a freaking cat. "I had to give her chicken to get her to eat. She ate two whole chicken breasts."

Well, I was starving; what did you expect? She grumbled to herself. Tae looked confused, "she's a stray; why is she so picky?"

Again, because she's not a cat, but she can't talk, all she can do is meow. So she did. Tae looked at her with raised eyebrows, and Yoongi laughed, "You better give her something else before you make your cat hate you."

Tae bent down, "Would you like some duck, little kitty?"

She walked over and head-butted him slightly as she rubbed her face all over him. He smells good; both of them did. They made her feel at ease, which is strange. Most humans, especially males, scare the shit out of her. He laughed and picked her up to carry her to the fridge; he moved a few things around until he found what he wanted. In less than two minutes, his kitten had a plate full of duck.

Bella scarfed it down, "Well, it looks like we're going to need to go shopping again. This little girl is going to be so spoiled."

The one with the wide shoulders walked in, "Why is the cat on the counter where we eat, and why is she eating what I was planning on taking for lunch today?"

"Jin," Tae started to whine, "Bella just loves your cooking so much that she won't eat cat food."

Is this dude for real? That's never going to work on shoulders; he looks like a tight ass. But that Jin guy smiled a billion-dollar smile and bent down to pet her. "Well of course she does, I'm the best chef in the world." He scratched under her chin, and she never wanted him to stop. He looked at Tae, "If she's going to eat on the counter, then you'll need to clean up after her. Understood?"

Tae nodded his head. She looked around. She didn't make a mess. There was no hair, as she doesn't shed much. She didn't spill any food because it was precious, and she was starving. What mess is he talking about?

Then the one who looked like an angel walked in, and Tae smiled, "Look, Jimin. I found her. She was sleeping with Yoongi."

Jimin walked over to her and started petting her softly. "Aren't you just the prettiest little kitty around?" Okay, she's in love. His voice is musical, and he's so pretty. She wrapped her tail around his hand and just listened to him talk to the others.