33

Once her plate was made, Joon told his brothers bye and walked into Jin's room. She was curled up in a little ball, her face buried in his pillow. "Bella, I have some food for you. Are you hungry?"

She groaned and then pulled her knees under her; her ass was in the air like babies do when they sleep. Damnit, Bella, I'm trying to be good here, and seeing this is not helping, groaned to himself.

Joon took a deep breath, which he was not sure was smart. Her scent was almost overwhelming. He sat beside her and rubbed circles on her back, "Bella. I need you to wake up and eat something. We must drop off your adoption paperwork so you can be ours. You want that, right?"

Her purrs started, and she was squirming just a bit, so he knew she was listening. "If you get up and eat after we drop off the paperwork, we can go to a museum."

She sat up slowly, "you are taking me to the museum?"

"If you want to go, we sure can."

Her smile was so large, "Yes, please. I've only been once when they had a free day for hybrids. It was so much fun. Thank you."

"Of course. Now that I know you like things like this, we can go whenever you want."

She jumped off the bed and into his arms and started wiggling. He knew she was covering him in her scent and vice versa. Jesus Christ, this is hard. Yes, he was attracted to her, and she was a gorgeous woman, but he didn't think he'd want to sleep with her this soon. "Aren't you hungry?" She hummed a bit but kept up her wiggling. "Your food is going to get cold."

"Almost done. There's no way I will let you go into public and not be covered in my scent."

Joon chuckled a bit and patted her butt softly, "Have at it; just don't complain about your cold food."

Her face was in his neck, rubbing her face all over it and purring like crazy. It was like having a vibrator on his body; he might have even growled a bit. But finally, she was done, and she hopped down from his arms; she grabbed his hand and dragged him into the kitchen. She sat down at the table and looked at Joon obediently. He smirked, grabbed her plate, and slid it before her. "Eat it all, and then go get dressed."

"I will do that, Sir." He tried hard not to react, but more than one liked to be called Sir.

"That's my good little kitty." Then he walked off to do something before he pounced on her.

Bella watched Joon walk off and couldn't help but giggle quietly; she knew exactly what he would do. She could smell it all over him; she wished she could watch him like last time. He is glorious when he cums, his chest covered in a light sheen of sweat, his breathing coming in soft pants. The little grunts he makes, and then when he finally gets his release, he lets out this deep moan that makes her panties dripping wet.

But now isn't the time; she wants to make this adoption official, and if she starts playing with Joon, they might not make it out of the apartment. There's always later; if he'll let her, she will play with him as much as possible. She quickly devoured her food and then ran to Jin's room. The clothes he bought for her were delivered, and she was excited to try some of them. Bella paired a pale pink A-line skirt with an ivory fuzzy sweater. She pulled her hair into a high ponytail, grabbed some brown shoes, and was ready.

Joon wore jeans and a white shirt, and he wore a light tan jacket. He looked so good, and his outfit looked great, as did hers. "Are you ready?"

Bella jumped up and down and clapped her hands, "so ready. I can't wait to be yours officially. You guys are so amazing."

He pulled her against his body, which was so much larger than she was. Bella was pretty sure he was twice as wide as her. Her hands went to his chest, and she ran them across his body and wrapped them around his back. Her ear was next to his heart, listening to it beat. It sped up the longer she was there.

"Do I make you nervous, Joonie?"

His voice was gruff and deep, "no, why do you think that?"

"Your heartbeat, it sped up a lot."

He chuckled a bit, which made his chest shake. "I have a hot girl in my arms; why wouldn't my heart speed up?" He squeezed her just a bit, and then he pulled back, much to her annoyance. "We should probably go; otherwise, I have a feeling we'll never make it out of here."

Bella wanted to tease him so severely, but he was right; they wouldn't. "You are right. I want to get this adoption finished; I want to lock you studs down." She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the house towards his car. He was driving a massive truck that she needed help getting into. She was laughing so hard by the time he got in.

"What's so funny?"

It took her a while to catch her breath enough to speak, "it's nothing really. It's just dudes usually drive trucks like this to compensate for their little dicks. But I've seen yours, and it's massive."

His mouth dropped open, and he stared at her like she had two heads. Bella thought he would be mad at her, but he started laughing so hard that the truck moved back and forth. "God, I think I love you."