39

Joon found the pills Jin was talking about. It looks like they stocked up for her. There were tons of chocolate and salty chips. He grabbed a glass of water and went back to her. "Here you go."

She was dressed and looked less distressed than she had earlier. She took the pills, and he carried her back to bed. She fell asleep quickly, wrapped in Joon's arms. The next morning, he woke up. He didn't want to go, but Kook was supposed to stay with her today. Joon got up and went to tell him that she would probably be in pain and needy today.

He grinned ear to ear, "You are saying she's going to want to snuggle all day? I'm okay with that."

"Just be gentle with her. She had terrible cramps last night."

"Got it, snuggles and chocolate." Then he bounced off towards the kitchen, where he looked like he was making her hot chocolate.

Jungkook poured the hot chocolate into a thermos to stay warm until she woke up. He sat it down on his nightstand and then went to get his girl. Jungkook picked her up gently, and she made a whimper like he was hurting her. "Shh, I'm sorry. We're almost to my room, and then I'll hold you, okay?"

She was already fast asleep so she didn't answer him. He laid them on his bed, and she hurried as close to him as possible. Jungkook was 100% okay with that. She slept for about an hour, then started to stir. "Kookie? It hurts."

"I'll get you some pills. I'll be right back, okay?"

"Please hurry." He got up and ran to the kitchen, bringing the entire pill bottle with him. She took the pills and drank the hot chocolate he had made. "I love hot chocolate."

He smiled at her, "My mom liked to drink it when she was on her period, so I thought you might as well." He took the thermos back from her and put it on his nightstand. "How bad are your periods usually?"

"I can get cramps fairly badly."

"Does anything help them?" She blushed bright red, rolled away from him, and curled into a little ball. Interesting, so something does, but she wants to keep from telling him what it is. "Bella, answer me." He used his sternest voice.

"No, Sir, I don't think I will."

This cheeky little shit, he rolled her onto her back and sat down on her thighs, careful not to hurt her; her wrists were pinned above her head. He leaned down and kissed down her jaw and neck, leaving little bites and licks as he went. "I think you will."

She started moaning, so he continued what he was doing until she was panting and a wiggling mess underneath him, "are you going to tell me now?"

"You are going to think it's gross."

Jungkook cocked his head to the side; his tongue was pushing against his cheek. He honestly couldn't even think of anything that would gross him out. What is she talking about? "I promise I won't, so tell me."

"Sex, having sex on your period makes the cramps go away, and it also makes your periods shorter. Or at least mine it does." She turned her head as much as she could to try and hide.

Jungkook barked out a laugh, "Bella, if I'm willing to stick my tongue and dick in your ass, what makes you think that a little blood would gross me out?"

Her head whipped back to him, "what?"

"Oh, did no one tell you that I'm an ass man? I have been dying to get some of that since I saw you." Then he scooped her up and carried her to the bathroom, "I'll get the shower ready; you get naked."

He heard her walk into the water closet and get everything ready. Have he ever had sex while a girl was on her period? No, did he look forward to it? Not sure, honestly. It intrigued him, but he wouldn't say he was dying to do it. Honestly doing it more to help her. As much as he wants to have sex with her, he wishes their first time was normal. That she wanted him because she did, not because she needed help with relief. He's thankful he didn't have to help her with her heat. He knows it worked out, but he was so scared.

Bella walked out of the water closet and looked at Jungkook. He was standing with his back to her, completely naked, staring at the water. She said his name a few times, but he didn't answer; it was like he was frozen. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Kook, are you okay?"

He cringed a bit, "Sorry, spaced out a bit. Are you ready?"

"Jungkook, you don't have to do this. I can keep taking pills; I'll be fine."

He turned around in her arms, "I want to do this; I'm just worried, that's all."

Now she was curious, "worried about what?"

"Do you want me? Would you still want me if you didn't need help right now?"

Bella climbed up his body like the last time, "Jungkook, I've wanted you for a while now. Do you know how hard it was to be in your arms, scenting you, and not taking you right then? The only thing that stopped me was that six other people were in the room watching us."

"Really?" His adorable bunny smile was in full effect, and his nose was scrunched.

Snort, "I mean, have you seen yourself? Tattoos, piercings, and muscles. You are like a walking wet dream, Kook."

His eyes glazed over with lust, "Get in the shower, bend over, and brace yourself."

Bella did as he asked; she felt his hands palming her ass. "Kookie," she whimpered.

He smacked her right ass cheek hard. "Nope, that's not my name."

"Jungkook.."

Another smack, "try again."

Then it dawned on her—he liked to be called Sir. She turned to look at him. "Sir," she purred.