60

"I know what you want. You can stop with the pouting, both of you."

Bella had her hands on her hips as she glared at the two men in front of her. These two were the worst when it came to guilt trips. Their pouts were lethal, and she could usually resist, but her heat was coming up, and that made her a little more vulnerable. "You said you'd think about it; it's been a year."

"Yeah, the girls are two now."

"And why are both of you here?"

"Well, he wants another baby, but like you said, maybe I wanted another one too. And he didn't mind sharing last time, so we thought maybe.."

She looked at Tae and Jimin, "You two want to try to knock me up together like he and Kook did?"

"Well," Tae mumbled, "it's just that I missed all of Cen's pregnancy, and Jimin does want to try for a hybrid baby. I think he's a little jealous that Yoongi got two, and I'd love to have another with you if possible."

Tears gathered in her eyes; he missed Cen's because she was stolen from them and raped by someone that was supposed to be her friend. All because they were betrothed by their mothers when they were children, he thought he had some claim over her like her opinion didn't matter at all. She didn't love him like that, and he stole her away from seven men whom she had loved for months.

"It's not a guarantee that it would be a hybrid or both take. We saw that with all the times it didn't happen with Yoongi."

"I know," Jimin smiled softly. If it happens, that's great. I won't be mad or upset if it doesn't. I love all of our children regardless, and I have the girls. But I'd love the chance if you don't mind having more."

She didn't; the girls were walking and talking. They spent so much time in their kitten forms now that she missed having babies around. She was still young and fertile, "okay, I'll stop my birth control. But only if everyone agrees. This is a family decision; it can't just be the three of us that make this choice. The minions have just as much of a say as we do."

Before she even had a chance to blink, they were on her, their arms wrapped around her as they hugged her so tightly, thanking her over and over for this gift that she hadn't even given them yet. The family meeting was announced at dinner, to which Haldon promptly burst into tears, crying that he didn't mean to drink all of Jungkook's banana milk; it just looked so yummy.

Then Hanna confessed that she and Jacob stayed up three hours past curfew to watch an R-rated movie. Once the tears started falling, Kara looked at Mina, who nodded. As Kara opened her mouth, Cen slapped his hand over it and rolled his eyes, "I swear to God, have you learned nothing? Never, and I mean never, confess to anything before you find out what they know. Jesus, I've taught you nothing." Then he looked at his parents. "What did you want to discuss?"

Taehyung started to laugh; his deep baritone was so loud that it set Jimin off, who promptly fell into him and then onto the floor. Jungkook was trying his hardest to help Jin console Haldon, who was balling his eyes out about how sorry he was for drinking all of the banana milk that Jungkook didn't even notice was missing in the first place. Bella blinked a few times. She'd always been a relaxed parent. They have rules to keep them alive, and that was it.

"Um, we were thinking about having another baby or two, and we wanted your opinion, but I'm a tad concerned about adding more chaos to this mix now if I'm honest."

Cen waved his hand, "Don't fret, I've got it covered. Minions two and three did nothing worthy to confess, I swear. Those two are absolute angels, which is funny considering who their fathers are. Minion four and five spent most of the movie with their hands over their eyes and then slept in my room for the rest of the night because they were scared. If you want to have another baby, do it. I'm here for a bit more before college and I have this covered."

She frowned, "Cen, you are our child, not their parent. We should be taking care of them, not you."

"You do. There are things that parents can't do, but siblings can. You are an only-child mom, so I can't explain it. There are things that you would never go to your parents for, but your older brother would be the first person you'd run to if you needed help. I'm not raising my siblings; I don't have to bathe or feed them or make sure they are doing their homework. I walked in on those two, watching a scary movie, and thought it was funny to see them jump every 15 seconds, so I stayed and watched with them. You guys are great parents."

She turned to look at the others; Haldon had finally calmed down. He was sniffling in Jimin's lap as he rubbed his snotty nose back and forth on his shirt, much to Jin's amusement. "What do the rest of you think?"

They all agreed that having more babies would be fun; they had the space and the money. When the kids went to bed that night, she knocked on Cen's door, "I knew you'd feel guilty," he sighed. "Stop overthinking this. You rarely even ask me to do chores."

"What did the girls want to confess earlier?"

Cen rolled his eyes hard, "Those two little angels got a B on one of their tests and freaked out."

"That's it?"

"That's it. I gave them ice cream and reminded them that Jungkook made a four on one of his English tests, and it was all good."

"You are a great big brother, Cen."

"I know, so give me more little siblings to dote on."