7

"It was the only way to make sure that no one bothered you. I knew I could handle myself, but I'm not sure about them. They are great guys, but your pulses are." His whole body shuttered, and his eyes were glazed over a bit. "They are strong, Bella."

Another one went out; her body wanted him. It wanted him badly, and it was doing everything in its power to make him want her. Bella honestly wouldn't have minded sleeping with any of them, she's lived with them for the past month and she knows that they are good men and they are all so incredibly sexy that it isn't even funny.

Bella tried to turn away so she could get to the pill, but the pulses wouldn't stop. Her knees were weak and she started to fall, he caught her but it caused a commotion, or her pulses did. Because one by one, they all stumbled out of their rooms in various states of undress. "Help me," she whimpered.

Jungkook sighed, "We aren't going to take advantage of you. I can't see that look of betrayal on your face."

Another pulse went out, her body arched in his arm, and she knew she was soaking through her underwear and shorts. "I won't be mad, I promise. Please, it hurts so bad. The pills aren't working."

"How long do your heats last?"

"A week," she whimpered.

"Fuck," Jin yelled. "There's no way we can make it a week with this."

"If I get relief, it's not so bad, I promise. The pulses will stop, and we'll get a bit of a break."

Junkook's teeth were clenched so tightly, and his jaw looked like it was locked. "You want me to take care of it all week for you?"

"I don't care who does it, pick a damn night for all I care. I trust all of you; I know all of you. Please." She cried out right as another one went through her.

Tae walked over and pulled her from Jungkook's arms, "I've got it tonight. Jimin, take off work tomorrow, and you will stay with her to help her." Then he turned around and walked into his room.

Jungkook looked at his remaining brothers and said, "Are we really doing this? She's going to hate us once this is over."

"What choice do we have? She's begging for help."

"Yoongi, they all beg for help, for relief. You haven't seen their faces when they come out of heat, and they realized what they did."

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, "you don't have to help her, no one is going to force you."

Tae laid her down on his bed, "Bella, are you sure this is what you want?"

Bella didn't even answer him; she just attacked his pj pants like they were the most offensive thing in the world. She wrapped her hand around him, and he grew hard as she started moving her hand up and down. He threw his head back and groaned. She stopped what she was doing and ripped her clothes off. "Please, it hurts."

His eyes were glazing over; he was trying to fight it. Bless him; he fell down on the bed, and his mouth hovered above her. She was so hot, and he was blowing cool air right on her core. She whimpered because it felt so good; he wasn't even touching her, but he was already giving her pleasure.

"No going back, but you won't hate me in the morning, right?"

She arched her back, "I will only hate you if you stop."

His tongue swiftly ran through her folds; she almost orgasmed from that alone. Bella was fisting the sheets and crying out, body arching in pleasure. He worked her through three orgasms before she finally felt somewhat sane. He must have known, "Is that okay? Do you feel better?"

Bella nodded and snuggled into his chest; his arms went around her and held her tightly. "So much better, but we didn't have sex, so it's going to hit me again soon."

He sighed, "I really don't want to have sex; I don't want to force you. Kook is right; you will regret this in the morning."

It was her turn to sigh. She reached out and palmed his face. "Tae, if you were some random man on the street, then yes, I would wake up with so much regret. But you aren't. You guys have been nothing but kind and loving to me. I promise I won't regret it. I'm not crazed right now; I'm of sound mind and body. I promise you."

He rolled over onto his back and she wanted to cry at the loss of contact, Bella turned over with her back to him. She wanted him to keep petting her; she may not have cat ears and a tail like her mother. But she still wanted them to touch and pet her, no matter the form she was in. She didn't mean to cry; being a cat for as much as she's been one is fucking with her.

Her instincts are more basic as a cat. She doesn't feel sadness, guilt, etc. She feels hunger, need, and want. So, being a human this long is like turning your phone on for the first time in a month, and all of your notifications come pouring in. It's overwhelming, and you can't focus on just one thing.

"Oh my pretty Bella, why are you crying?"

Bella just curled up smaller; she didn't even know how to explain it to him. How do you tell this human that you've been suppressing all of your emotions because you chose to stay as his pet? And you want nothing more than to have his hands on you, but you don't want to come across as needy and insane, as well as needing him to fuck you the next time a pulse goes through? She couldn't, so what she said was, "I'm fine, Tae, just go to sleep. I'll be fine."