17

"Well, working with hybrids, I never honestly saw myself getting one, but I'm not against it, especially if it's Bella."

It was time for the two he was most worried about; he looked at both of them. Jin blushed and avoided eye contact, and Joon picked at his hand. Jungkook sighed, "So, neither of you have anything to say?"

Joon slowly looked up, "I know I will eventually want kids. Are you guys okay with us having kids together?"

The youngest shrugged. If those two wanted kids together, who was he to stop them? "I don't care; that's between you two."

Joon's shoulders deflated a bit, and he nodded his head softly. Jungkook turned to the oldest, "Jin, you've been uncharacteristically quiet. Nothing to say, nothing to add?"

"I like having her here; I'm just nervous, that's all." He ran his hands through his hair, "I've never been with a hybrid before."

Both Tae and Jimin groaned loudly. Jimin had a big grin, and Tae had a dreamy look. "It's the best thing ever."

Jimin nodded, "It was literally the best experience of my life, and that's saying something."

Yoongi snorted, "Yeah, we know how much of a hoe you are, Jimin. We get it." Jimin started chasing Yoongi, trying to hit him. "Yah, I'm sorry. I was kidding, alright. Stop trying to hurt me."

Jimin stopped the chase, but only because Yoongi was hiding behind Joon and Jin, who looked on in amusement. Jungkook clapped his hands, "Alright, it's settled now. She's staying."

Bella walked into the kitchen, and they were all standing there. "Good news, Kitten. You are ours, so don't even think about running back to that stupid fox."

She rolled her eyes. She knew he'd never let her live that down. "Okay, does that mean you guys will adopt me?"

"If that's what you want, we will."

Her eyes snapped to Joon. "I do, but do you want that?" He nodded his head, and it made her so happy. " What about me marking you guys and making you my mates?"

Jin blushed bright red, and it was adorable. "Seriously, Bella, I already told you that you can mark me right now."

Seriously Tae. She didn't even turn back to look at him. "I already know how you feel, goober; I need to know how the rest of them feel."

Yoongi and Jimin were onboard, "if you want to mark me, I'd be okay with that."

She turned around to look at Jungkook, "Really? You don't mind?"

He wrapped his arms around her back, "all of us are okay with it. So whenever you feel like you are ready, feel free to sink your little fangs into our necks."

A full-blown shiver went through her; this was a hybrid dream. He pulled her body close to his, and his hand started rubbing up and down her back. She couldn't help the purrs that left her. Bella needed to be closer, so she wrapped her arms around his neck and climbed up him. She was wrapped around him as tightly as she could be. "Uh, Bella, what are you doing?"

The hybrid didn't even answer him; she couldn't. She was rubbing all over him and purring like crazy. "Bella, isn't marking supposed to be like a private, intimate thing?"

She could hear his words, but she wasn't really processing any of them; she just kept up her wiggles and purrs. Bella wanted to bathe in his comforting scent, which was different from what she had done with Yoongi earlier. While his scent comforted her, too, that was to get rid of Nich's scent. Yoongi started laughing. "She did that to me in the car; that's why you found us like that. She's rubbing your scent all over her."

"Mmm hmm, so nice. You smell like a campfire and chocolate. I want it all over me." She was still wiggling all over him.

Jungkook looked at his brothers; he knew his face was red. There's no way it wasn't; he had a very hot girl wrapped around his body and rubbing herself on every part of him she could touch. He didn't know what to do; he kept his hands around her so she didn't fall.

"I didn't know a human could purr; that's adorable."

Jimin looked at Jin, "I thought the same thing; I love it."

"Bella, can I take you to the table and sit down?" She shook her head no, her face was in his neck, and she nuzzled it. He could feel her breath and lips, think of something else Jungkook. They'll never let you live this down if you get hard right now. "You can stay in my lap, beautiful, I promise."

"For as long as I want?"

"For as long as you want, as long as you eat. Okay?"

She sighed and squeezed him tighter. She pulled back, and her eyes were slightly glazed over. She blinked a bit and then jumped out of his arms. "Oh God, I'm sorry, Jungkook." Tears formed in her eyes.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Your smell is so comforting, and when you said I could mark you, and then you comforted me, I couldn't help it. This is what I was talking about with my instincts."

He bent over so he could look her in the eyes, "Bella, if you want to hold me and rub your body all over mine, I will never tell you no. Okay?"

"Yeah, us two. Like, for real, that looked fun."

Jungkook and Bella started cracking up because of Tae; she was glad he broke the slight tension in the room. "Well, I was supposed to make you a turkey today, but let's just order something, and I promise to make it tomorrow."

"Thanks, Jin."

She walked towards the couch to sit down, and Hobi hopped over the back and pulled her down onto his lap, his chin resting on her shoulder. "So, what do you want to eat?"

"I'm okay with whatever you guys want; I've eaten out of the garbage for most of my life, so everything I've had here is a million times better than that."