25

Hobi dropped the other two off at their office and headed to the hybrid center. He needed to check with the director and make sure they were ready for the adoption event next week. He meant to do it when he came here the other day, but that fox distracted him.

Kenny greeted him as soon as he got in, and he told him that Jun was in his office. As soon as he walked through the door, he was pushed up against the wall, and that fox was growling and baring all of his teeth at him. "Nich, what are you doing to Hobi? Let him go."

Nich didn't even turn back and look at Jun, "he mated with her; he mated with my Bella."

Jun sighed, walked forward, and gently put his hands on Nich's shoulder. "Bella isn't yours. Look at that mark. She chose to mate and mark him. Do you have her mark? Have you ever?"

Nich's shoulders deflated, and he dropped Hobi; tears fell down his cheeks. "Take care of her, please."

"Of course I will; I love her, Nich. I promise you that. We all do. She'll never want for anything; she'll live her life with us for as long as she wants us."

He nodded his head and then walked away. Jun looked at Hobi with a sad face, "I'm sorry about that. You know he's not usually aggressive."

"I do."

Jun looked ashamed, "is there any way I could convince you not to report that? If you did, he wouldn't be eligible for adoption. I think that's what he needs more than anything right now."

"Don't worry about it, Jun, I agree. He would do much better in a home, plus I know that Bella wants to come here, and honestly, I don't want him around her. Not after what he said to her the other day."

"Well, I guess it's a good thing we have the adoption event coming up then. Now let's get to work so we can find that silly little fox a home."

Bella rolled over and stretched out her arm; she felt cold sheets. That meant that Hobi had been gone for a bit. She pouted; he didn't even say goodbye. She heard movement outside the door; it smelled like Seokjin.

She got up and padded over to the door before he could open it, "Boo!"

He screamed like a little girl, and Bella couldn't help the giggle fit that followed. She fell to the ground and smacked the floor a few times. He clutched his chest like he was having a heart attack, which only sent her further into her giggle fit. "You are going to pay for that."

She reached up and grabbed the bottom hem of his shirt, pulling him down on top of her. "Oh yeah? And just how are you going to make me pay Jinnie?"

His eyes widened; she smelled his lust, but she didn't make a move. This was his choice; she couldn't make it for him. "I think it's time I got my kiss, don't you think?"

"Well, I haven't brushed my teeth yet, but if you want it, take it."

He smiled, brushed her hair back, and when he was a breath away from her lips, he whispered, "You always smell like flowers, no matter what, so I will."

Then his lips were on hers; he was hovering above her, crouched on one knee. She wanted more, but he wasn't ready for that. So she just kissed him; she kissed him until he was satisfied. She was squirming with need by the time he was done, but that's okay. She can handle being horny. "So, do we have a plan for today?"

"Actually, yes, I wanted to take you in for a check-up and start the process for us to adopt you." She pouted; she didn't want to go to the doctor, but she was excited about the adoption part. He just laughed at her, "I know you don't want to see the doctor, but you have to if we want to start this adoption process."

"What if they deem me not healthy enough for adoption?" Bella was scared; she'd never wanted anything more in her life.

He pulled her up and held her in his arms; Bella wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him tightly. "Well, you've already marked Hobi, and I assume you will mark the rest of us. So even if we can't adopt you, you are still stuck with us."

Her head pulled back to look at him, "really?"

"Really." She jumped and wrapped herself around him. She nuzzled her face into his neck and wiggled all over him. "Okay, yeah, he was right. This is difficult," he mumbled.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm almost done. If we are going to a doctor, I need all the other hybrids to know that you are mine."

Bella loved his laugh; it was so goofy and adorable. "Do what you must, kitty Kat, because I am all yours." It took her about 15 minutes, but by the time she was done, he was completely covered in her scent, which was magical. The entire drive to the doctor, she couldn't help but lean over and sniff him. Every time she did, he would giggle quietly. "We have to go to the center; that's where the Dr is. Is that going to be okay?"

"I'm fine with it, are you? Yoongi and Hobi didn't seem to like Nich very much."

"That's because you were wrapped around him like you were trying to merge your bodies," he mumbled quietly. She assumed he didn't want her to hear, so she didn't react. But it's good to know that he gets jealous. She thinks they forget just how good her hearing and smelling are. She can smell the jealousy, and it's adorable.

When they got to the center, they went through a different door, and there was a pretty dog hybrid at the desk. She got up and ran towards Jin, but she stopped as soon as she got close. She hadn't noticed Bella yet; Jin was so tall and wide that the kitten hybrid could easily hide behind him. The dog pinched her nose, "Jin, you smell like a cat. Why do you smell like you bathed in cats?"

He reached behind him and grabbed Bella's hand, "Stella, this is Bella. My new kitty, Kat."