13

Yoongi looked down and saw that she was starting to wake up. "How are you feeling, kitten?"

Her face was still in the crook of his neck, and she was rubbing her face all over him. "Good. I'm still sleepy, though."

"Well, let's get you into bed then. We can sleep a bit more, and then we can get something to eat."

She yawned, "that sounds perfect. I'm sorry I'm so tired; my heat is exhausting."

They woke up several hours later. Sadly, it was because their stomachs were growling, not because a pulse went out. He made them some lunch, and then they snuggled up on the couch. He wanted to ask about her heat, but he wasn't sure how to bring it up. He didn't want to sound like he just wanted to get in her pants.

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to; my heat is over."

Disappointment ran through his body. He coughed a bit, "It's fine. I'm enjoying the day off."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure," then he thought of something that might cheer her up. "Hey, do you want to go do something fun?"

She sat up and grinned, "we get to leave the house?"

"We do, go get dressed."

Sadness flashed across her face. "This is all I have besides one more shirt and shorts."

God, they are idiots. Why didn't they think about getting her clothes? "That's okay. We'll get you some clothes. For now, you can wear something of mine." Yoongi got up and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans. She had to roll them up, but they fit. He tossed her a shirt, and then they were ready.

She was fidgety the entire drive; he had to put his hand on her thigh to calm her down. She started sobbing once they pulled up to the hybrid center they worked with. She unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed into his lap, straddling him. She was clutching his shirt so tightly in her fists, "I'm so sorry I lied; please don't get rid of me. I'll be your kitty again; you won't have to deal with human me until my next heat. I promise I'll be good; please let me stay."

Oh shit, she thought he brought her there to leave her, Yoongi wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. "No, kitten, I'm not leaving you here. I thought you might like to see where the hybrids go when we find them. See how much better they are."

She sniffed, "You promise you won't leave me here?"

"Oh, Kitten, you are stuck with us. Forever."

Her arms went around his back, and she nuzzled her face into his neck, whispering, "Thank you, Yoongi."

"Of course. Do you want to go in and look around?" She nodded, and he opened the door so she could climb off of him. She latched onto his arm and wouldn't let go. Yoongi was more than happy to have her practically glued to him. When they walked inside, she was hiding behind him. Kenny, a bear hybrid, was at the front desk.

"Hey Yoongi, did you bring us another hybrid?"

She stepped closer, and he felt her other hand holding his shirt for dear life. His teeth were clenched, "no, she's ours." Kenny's eyes widened, but he wisely said nothing further. "I wanted to show her around, show her all the good we do." The Bear hybrid nodded and waved them on.

As soon as they went through the door, she perked up, her nose in the air, and then she took off running. She was a blur of black hair. He heard her squeal, "Nich," and then the rest was muffled.

Yoongi walked around the corner to see her wrapped around a tall, redheaded male who looked like a fox hybrid. His arms were wrapped around her back, holding her close to him—as close as you could be and still have clothes on. His tail was wrapped around her protectively. Yoongi could hear her crying into his neck. "Bella, omg, you are okay. I missed you so much."

She pulled back and palmed his face. "You've been missing for months, Nich. What happened?"

"My Mom and I went out to get stuff, and they caught us. I tried to get away, but it didn't work. I would have been sold, but some men came in and took us. They brought us here, and I've been here ever since. Why are you here?"

Then his eyes widened, and he started smelling her, "Bella, no. Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I wasn't there to help with your heat, but they got you. Can you forgive me?"

Yoongi was pissed; who the fuck does this guy think he is?

"I'm fine, Nich, I promise."

"Bella, no, you aren't. I smell more than one male on you. Two different ones slept with you; you can't lie to me." Then his nose went up in the air, and he looked at Yoongi. Nich glared and growled at him, "Get away from her. I won't let you hurt her."

"Nich, put me down."

"No, Bella. I smell him. He's all over you, and I won't let him hurt you."

Yoongi started walking towards them, but Nich started walking backward until he ran into the wall. "Nich, this is Yoongi. He's my friend. He and his brothers found me, and they've kept me safe for over a month."

Nich scoffed, "They slept with you. You can't lie about that."

She was bright red, her blush went all the way to her ears, and it was adorable. "I asked them to."

"I know how crazed you are in your heart; I've helped you for years, remember?"

Yup, he's going to kill this fox. He might end up in jail, but it'll be worth it. Yoongi took another step towards them, and she looked at him and shook her head no. What. The. Ever. Loving. Hell? They had cared for her for a month, and now that she had found her little fox boyfriend, she didn't want them. She was crying in his lap, begging him not to leave her ten freaking minutes ago.