55

"Twins? I'm having twins?" Yoongi got out right before he passed out cold on the floor.

Soobin and Bella looked at each other with wide eyes before Soobin went into Doctor mode. His hands roamed all over Yoongi's body, making sure that nothing was wrong. "I think he's just in shock."

Bella snorted, "For someone who wanted kids so badly, this was not the reaction I expected."

"Just give him a bit; he should wake up soon."

She pulled her phone out, "that's fine, but first blackmail." She snapped a picture and pulled up the group chat, 'someone got a little too excited at the prospect of having twins.'

It took about two seconds before her phone started to blow up. Hobi sent a million emojis, including some sushi ones, so she's assuming that's where they went. Jimin sent a GIF of himself squealing. Jungkook sent a million exclamation points. Jin sent congrats in all caps with the party emojis. Tae sent the crying, laughing emoji and said he was never letting Yoongi live this one down. Joon told her that he was on his way to help with the passed-out Yoongi.

She hopped down from the examination bed and sat down on the floor. She placed his head in her lap as she brushed her fingers through it. He'll wake up eventually, or Joon will carry him to the car. Joon got out of the taxi and rushed into the clinic, his dimples out as he cooed over the sight of Yoongi curled up against Bella, sobbing his heart out as he said thank you over and over. "I'm guessing someone is over the moon about becoming a Dad?"

Yoongi rolled over and looked at Joon, tears covering his cheeks. "I'm so happy. I love all of our kids. I promise, but I never thought this was going to happen. And twins, I can't even." His tears started up again, and then the hiccups.

"Yoongi," she whispered.

"Kitten, I'm okay, I promise. It's just a lot. I had resigned myself to never having kids of my own and then to find out that I was having twins. I couldn't be happier if I tried." Then he shot up, his hands going nuts, "I promise I love all of our kids so so much. Please don't think that I don't."

He was starting to spiral. She had to do something, so she palmed his face and brought his lips to hers. "I know, I promise. Look, ask Joon. Just because he has Jacob, that doesn't mean that he loves Hanna or any of the others any less."

"Even if Jacob would have been yours, Yoongi, I still would have loved him. Yes, I'm happy I have him, but I love the other kids too."

"Kitten, I was starting to think you never wanted to have kids with me. I know you teased me about it, but it's been five years, and in the back of my mind."

"Yoongi, I swear it was never that. Yes, at first, I wanted you to be last. I mean, who tells a woman who just had a baby that he can't wait to knock her up? That's mean."

He pouted, "I know, deep down, I know. But it just never seemed to work out and."

"I know," she whispered before she kissed him.

"Well, as fun as it is to see my friends making out, here's the ultrasound picture. Lock up when you leave," Soobin smirked at them before he left.

"Come on, lovebirds. I'll drive us back to the restaurant. I know everyone will be excited to see the ultrasound." Joon wasn't lying; everyone was so excited. Somehow, they had managed to decorate the room with streamers and balloons. As soon as they walked in, confetti was flying everywhere.

Bella has never seen Yoongi blush so much in their years together. It was adorable. Yoongi was so cute. He already knew a lot about pregnancy and children, but he threw himself into any book and forum he could find. He was a staple on many forums, and people started coming to him for advice for first-time Dads.

He went to every appointment with her regardless of whether one of the other guys was also going. He happily helped decorate the nursery and didn't even mind when Bella changed her mind 50 times on where everything was to be placed or what color the walls needed. He just moved the furniture and repainted it, even if he couldn't tell the difference between all the pinks that had gone on the walls.

The day that she went into labor, he was in a panic; what if she didn't let him in there like all the other times? He started to hyperventilate, "What's wrong?"

"Please don't push me away; please let me come in. I'll be good. I won't say anything, and I'll even sit in the corner out of the way. Please let me be there when my girls are born. Please."

Tears fell down his cheeks, breaking her heart. "Of course you can, but no getting all possessive and grouchy, okay?"

His head nodded quickly, "I promise. Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it."

Soobin snorted and looked at Jun: "I've never seen him this docile. Maybe she should have had his kids earlier." Normally, that would get a reaction out of him, but this time, he was so focused on Bella that he didn't even snap back.

Mei was born first. Her loud cries filled the room, and as soon as she was cleaned up and in Yoongi's arms, he kissed her forehead and whispered how much he loved her over and over. Mia came next, and seeing Yoongi hold his two girls was too much for all the hormones that were raging through her body. She broke down. And Hobi came in and held her since Yoongi had the girls. "It's okay, you are okay."

"I know; I'm just so happy I could give him this. He wanted it so badly; I know he loves them all, but look at him."

Hobi smiled as he kissed the side of her head. "Who would have thought that the soaking wet kitten that Tae insisted we take home would end up being the love of our lives and the mother to our children?"