51

"Cen, are you ready for school?"

"I'm not going!" Cen yelled from his room.

This kid, Bella, turned to look at Jacob. "Sweetie, can you go get your sisters while I get your brother?" He nodded and took off as she walked into Cen's room, where he was lying in the middle of his floor like a starfish. "Get dressed, dude. You have to go to school."

"Why? It's so boring, and I hate it."

"I'm sorry you hate it, sweetie, but you must go. Do you want me or your dad to go to jail?" He shook his head no and looked worried, "then you have to go to school, bruh. You have five minutes; get dressed and brush your teeth."

Bella left his room, and he immediately started scrambling to do as his mom asked. Jacob was bossing the girls around, telling them to hurry up because he wanted to see Grammy. Once they were all standing in the living room, Bella smiled at her beautiful babies, "Let's go, my minions."

When she got them home that evening, she was exhausted and still had to cook, bathe, and get them into bed. Yes, the guys could help, but they work hard for the family, so she will unless she can't do it. Bella was so tired that she didn't even realize nor care whose room she had just walked into and face-planted onto their bed. It wasn't until she felt light kisses on her neck and his breath on her cheek that she paid attention to the smell.

"Kitten, don't you think it's time? It's been almost two years since I found out that Hobi's sperm somehow beat mine."

She rolled over and looked at Yoongi, "Well, I did see a baby the other day and thought about how much I missed having a baby to snuggle."

His gummy smile was on display: "Can I book a hotel for your heat? I don't want to risk it again."

Her eyes rolled so hard, "only you and Jin left, nerd."

"Knowing my luck, I'd tie your ass up to the bed, but he'd sneeze near you, and that would get you pregnant."

"You know that's not how it works, right?"

He snorted, "Yes, but I also know how shitty my luck is." He leaned down and nipped her chin, "So I bought a few things. Some silk ties to keep you locked down to the bed, and a spreader so you can't close your legs. You will be pregnant with my child by the weekend's end."

"Book the hotel for Saturday. That's when my heart is supposed to start, but you have to tell them. You know they will pitch an ever-loving fit when they find out."

"I'll handle it."

The next few days, the other six guys did nothing but pout. They acted like she was going away for a month vs one day! On Friday, she got Cen dropped off at school and the littles at Mother's Day out. She needed to get groceries since she was going to be gone. Her phone rang right as she dropped the littles off, "where are you?"

Bella couldn't see him, but she knew he was pouting hard, "Heading to the store, why?"

"Can I come?" He was barely speaking above a whisper.

"Jin, why do you want to go to the store with me, and why aren't you at work?"

"Work was too stressful today, so I left."

She looked at the clock and laughed; it wasn't even lunchtime. "Well, meet me there, I guess."

"Can you come get me? I want to ride with you."

This guy, why was he being so weird? But she did as he asked. He was standing in the driveway waiting on her. He looked so adorable in his pink hoodie and ripped jeans. He got into her car, grabbed her arm, wrapped his arm around hers, and laid his head on her shoulder. She does it to them a lot, but since he's so much larger than her, he never does it to her. She turned and kissed the top of his head.

Even at the grocery store, he clung to her. He was a backpack; his arms were over her shoulders, and he was holding onto her as he shuffled behind her. "Why are you being so clingy?"

"I'm not sure," he mumbled with his face in her neck. Then it hit her; her fucking heat was coming earlier than she thought, and he was being clingy because he's her true mate, and he wanted to help her. Bella whimpered a bit, and he knew. "Shit, let me get you to the car."

"No time," she whined.

"The only other option is the bathroom."

"Please," she was begging.

He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. She's sure they got many weird looks, but she couldn't care about that right now. "He's going to kill me. Can you hang on and let me call him?"

A pulse went out, and he groaned, "If we wait too much longer, someone is going to try and get into this restroom!" Bella groaned in pain, "At least give me your dick, don't cum if you don't want to, but at least help."

He locked them in the stall and pushed his jeans down. Her panties were moved to the side, and she held her dress up, and he was inside her. "Jin, thank fuck."

His head was on her shoulder, and he was breathing hard, "I have to move, fuck. He's going to kill me, Bella."

"Let's not tell him."

Jin scoffed, "He's my best friend and your mate. Do you want to lie to him?"

"Do you want to die?"

He grabbed his phone and needed to give Yoongi time to speak. "Get to the store; we are in the men's bathroom. You have maybe 5 minutes, and then I start moving. Her heat started early."

"God damnit, Kitten, I swear to God I will not let you out of your bed until you are pregnant. Jin, do not cum, do you hear me, do not cum." He was yelling, but they could hear his car peel out, so he was on his way and in a hurry.

Jin hung up the phone; he hadn't moved. "I'm not sure if he'll make it or not. I'm not even moving, and I already feel like I could cum."