Chapter Five

It is finally the weekend and I'm heading over to Riley's place. She invited me over to hang out and just catch up. "So how is your relationship with Levi?" Riley questions and I couldn't help but look disappointed. "It's not the relationship that you think, Ry." She looks at me confused, "What do you mean by that? Is he not treating you right?" I shake my head, "He's treating me great but we aren't dating. He doesn't want a relationship so we are just fuck buddies." Her eyes widen when I say this
"What? Levi would always ask about you all the time. You could tell he likes you." I laugh a little at her statement. There's no way Levi can like me that way. Like my body then yes that does sound right. "You deserve bigger, babe." That is all she says and I smirk at her "I don't think I can find anyone bigger."

Hours have passed and I'm still sitting on Riley's sofa just talking. Jordan will be getting off of work pretty soon so I should be going. I do like Jordan but
Riley tells me they "do it" basically every day after he gets off of work. "I should get going, Ry." I smile at her as I stand up. "Of course, I'll talk to my brother for you about what you two are. That may knock some sense into him." I have always loved that about Riley. She is always ready to help me with anything. "It's fine, Ry. I'm okay with this arrangement." I lie.

I finally make it home and I need to clean up and cook lunch. I did invite Levi over to have lunch with me. I decided to make nachos for us since he'll be getting here soon and I didn't want to take so long with lunch. As I cook I try to get ready and clean the house. I'm not trying to impress him with my looks but I do want to look good at least.

Thirty minutes later there's a knock at my door and I get nervous as I go to answer it. The door opens and I see Levi standing there in casual clothes and his hair messy. Just looking at him makes me have butterflies in my stomach and I hate it. "Hi, baby." Levi leans down and kisses my lips for a quick but passionate one. "Hi, Lev." I widen the door for him to come in he takes his jacket and shoes off, putting them where mine are. I closed the door behind us watching him slowly get comfortable in my home. "Nachos?" I nod my head smiling when he guessed right. "Yes, it's ready when you are."

We are sitting down at the kitchen island as we eat. Nachos would have to be one of my favorite foods. "You look beautiful today by the way." I'm cut off guard as I shove a chip in my mouth and I can feel cheese on the side of my lip. Levi chuckles, taking the pad of his thumb to wipe the cheese away. He brings his thumb to his mouth to suck the cheese off of it. "Thank you, Lev." I blush as I put my head down as continue to eat.

"I like your house," Levi tells me as we watch a movie. We are cuddled up against each other as we watch it also. "Why? It's nothing special." There's a moment of silence before he answers. "Your house smells like you. It's such a comfortable feeling just coming over here and relaxing." I frown, "What's wrong with your place?" I trail my hand up his shirt, wanting more skin contact with him. "Nothing, I just like your place more than mine. I feel like I can finally relax when I'm with you, baby." I smile, trying to snuggle closer to him if it is even possible. I feel happy at this moment...I feel warm. I don't think I have felt like this in a long while. Before I know it, I have fallen asleep on him.

Sometime in the night, I ended up waking up. I notice that we are still on the sofa and Levi is fast asleep. I smile, placing a quick kiss on his lips. I try to wake him up but he doesn't wake up after the first few shakes. "Hmm?" He doesn't open his eyes as he wakes up. "Come on, let us get into bed." He nods his head as stands up and I lead him to my bedroom. When we get into my room I help Levi undress so he can be more comfortable while he sleeps. I pull his shirt over his head and I take his pants off leaving him in his boxers. I put Levi into bed first before I undress and get under the covers with him. When I lay down he pulls me close to him. My stomach starts to get all fuzzy by this action. He doesn't want a relationship. He doesn't want a relationship. I have to keep reminding myself but I'm slowly catching feelings for him.

When I woke up the next morning Levi and I are tangled up together. The sunlight woke me up as it started to fill up my room. I try to get up so I can close the curtains because I didn't want to wake up Levi but I failed when he groans. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." Levi sits up and yawns "You didn't wake me up, Lottie." I get up and close the curtains anyways and when I turn around my breath hitches in my throat. Levi is standing up with his friend wanting to say hello. I try to look away from him but he caught me staring. "Does someone want my cock?" I bite my lip as I slowly nod my head. Levi walks closer to me so he can pull me into a kiss. The kiss is heated and I can only get more excited. I feel his hands pull off his boxers and when they are off, he pushes me down on my knees. His cock is right in front of my face, wanting attention. I look up at Levi and he motions for me to open my mouth but I'm honestly nervous. The last I gave a guy head was in high school so I'm probably not good. "Levi, I haven't done this in a while so it might not feel good for you," I confess he smiles at me and I see a hint of amusement in his eyes. "Baby, you'll make me feel good, don't worry." I listen to what he said and I take him into my mouth and Levi groans instantly. He runs his hands through my tangled hair.

We are now laying in bed together after we took a shower and I knew he will be leaving soon. I didn't want Levi to leave me. I knew once he leaves then I won't be able to see him until Monday. Yeah, he has my number but it's not the same when being with him, wrapped up in his arms. My head is on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. I love everything about this man and I can't even express it to him.