School Time

---

"Fucking noobs." A girl with many bandages on her face, frowned. She just kicked group of bullies in their balls and she doesn't regret it.

A handsome young boy showed a small smile and a chuckle, "Relax, brat. You scared them. You don't have to waste your energy on weak people like them." The boy stood up, offering a hand so his friend, Y/n, could hold his hand.

Y/n smiled at his words, accepted his offer to hold his hand and walked together to go home.

A comfortable silence began to fill the air. Birds chirping, the sky turning red, orange, purple and pink at sunset. Levi stared at Y/n's pretty face for a while then he immediately looked away because Y/n caught him staring at her.

Y/n sighed, "We're going to different elementary schools, right?"

Levi stopped in his tracks, thinking about what his friend had just said. Slowly, Levi nodded.

Suddenly, Y/n groaned and whined, "Aghh! Why are you so old! I'm stuck in kindergarten while you will be in elementary school!"

"Tch, calm down. It's not like we won't see each other again in the future. Plus, you still have a lot of friends other than me," Levi rolled his eyes.

"I only have four friends including you, Levi." Said Y/n.

"Four friends?" Levi hold his laugh.

Y/n looked at Levi's condition with a grimace on her face.

Finally, Levi calmed himself down as he patted Y/n's head. He give a small smile, "Y/n, do you want to be the humanity's protector?"

Y/n nodded.

Levi continued, "If you are the humanity's protector, I will become humanity's strongest so I can protect you."

Now it's time for Y/n to rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say, idiot. I don't need protection."

Levi still keep his hand on top of Y/n's head, "Why do you want to protect anyway? It's waste of time."

Y/n was silent for a moment. But after that, she gave Levi a scary look and grinned, "I want to do something useful and slaughter every bullies and titans I can!"

"..." Levi was stunned, hearing the answer. It was something Y/n rarely said.

Finally, Levi and Y/n walked in different direction because Y/n will go to her friend's house.

"Hey guys. Starting the game without me?" Y/n smirked, walking in to her friend's bedroom.

"Y/n!" Her three friends, hugged her tightly.

Y/n chuckled, "This is a nice greeting. We just have a playdate like two days ago. It's not like I've been gone for a year."

Her friends started to rolled their eyes but a smile graced their face, "Yeah yeah. But it felt like it."

"Eren, how's your math quiz? Did my tip work?" Y/n asked as she let go from the hug.

Eren, one of Y/n's friends, nodded, "Yeah! Your tip is very easy and the teacher is impressed! Right, Armin?"

Armin, Y/n's friend as well, smiled awkwardly, "W-Well, the teacher said that you need to improve your writing, but overall, you did well on the math quiz, Eren."

"Armin, I told you not to tell Y/n about my writing problem!" Eren pouted. Mikasa, who's also from Y/n's group of friends, looked at Eren with a worried face, "Are you okay, Eren?"

Y/n just laughed at that. After the conversation, they all started playing Uno in Eren's room until nightfall.

Several years have passed, Levi and Y/n still see each other but not often because of different schools and personal life. But Y/n, Eren, Armin, and Mikasa's friendship begins to grow. Finally, the four of them are in junior high school after graduating from elementary school.