Reccomendation

---

"Y/n! Thanks for taking Sawney and Beane out again." Hange scratched her head with a smile.

Y/n shrugged, "It's okay. Oh, by the way, when we were out for a walk, Sawney scared Ilse and made her notebook fell. Since Sawney is a very good boy, he returned it back."

"Aaaaa!! My Sawney is truly an amazing titan!"

Levi walked into the classroom with his usual cold gaze. He scanned the entire room before he walked towards his girlfriend and his annoying friend.

Levi tsked, annoyed, "Hange, can you stop using Y/n to shoulder your own responsibilities?"

Hange giggled, "Relax, shorty. I won't steal your precious Y/n from you. I was just borrowing her for awhile."

Let's say Hange is heavily injured by Levi and Y/n's hits with their weapons.

---

The next day, everyone gathered to see today's news on the news board at school. Y/n and the others were also curious about what the newspaper wrote this time. It is not surprising that every student wants to know today's news. The news in this school is quite interesting.

"The newspaper club is quite shrewd! I heard they exposed the student council scandal! I also heard that Y/n helped the newspaper club to expose them too." Armin explained.

"They're going to hold a student council president election?" Marco  studied the paper once more to make sure.

Y/n groaned, 'I'm sure Ilse will ask for my help again. Hitch will also ask me to come up with some scripts for MC. Then later, Marlo will just ask for shitty advice. Can people leave me alone and let me sleep!?'

Eren patted her shoulder, "Y/n, let's go back."

They all returned to their classroom, sitting in their chairs while having lunch.

"Jean, are you going to run for student council president?" Asked Sasha.

"Huh? Of course." Jean said proudly as he fiddled his spoon, "What do you think all my achievements in school are for? Right, Marco?"

"Yes. Work for everyone at school. There is no greater honor than that." Marco said, smiling at the thought of the honor.

Y/n leaned back with two chair legs off the floor, "I think you should join this student council, Marco. You have good leadership, kind, patient, help people without needing anything in return, and much more."

Marco giggled, "I also think you're a good fit for this student council, Y/n. More suited than me."

Jean scoffed, "You two are on the wrong side. Being president means girls will want you and it means you guys can be comfortable and have fun. Am I right or what?" He laughed, imagining his victory.

"Hey.." Eren turned serious, "Did you say student council president?"

Jean stopped his laugh, turned his head around to look at Eren.

Eren stood up suddenly, showing his 'I'm going to kill titans' face, "I will become the student council president and destroy every last titan!"

Jean put his hand in his pocket, "Huh? What are you saying?" An annoyed face showed, "It's obvious I'm going to be president!"

Eren fought back, "You don't have to be president to keep that cozy fantasy in your head!"

Y/n continued to eat her lunch, watching her two friends fight, 'Eren, there is someone else in this school who defeated titans, and he's everyone's favourite teacher.'