Y/n and Levi

---

Ever since Y/n and Levi started dating, everyone who adored them both started to appreciate their relationship. However, there are still few students who try to confess but they still respect their relationship. No one gets angry or resented or says they weren't made for each other. It was a relief that all students can be very respectful.

At this time, few first year students who joined the scout club invite M/n to tell about Y/n and Levi's friendship when they were little. Even Hange wants to know more in this story that M/n will tell.

M/n smiled kindly, "You know, all of you will be expelled because you take me to school without permission, right Eren?"

Armin snickered, "You know him, Aunt M/n. He's as stubborn as ever."

"Y/n's mom! Can I, Jean, and Connie visit you again for dinner?" Sasha waved her hand excitedly.

M/n nodded with her motherly aura, "Of course you can, sweetie. You can visit anytime you want! Y/n would be very happy if you all accompanied her."

Mikasa cleared her throat, "Aunt M/n, a story about the two famous partners in crime?"

"Oh!" M/n gasped, "Of course!" She giggled, "I forgot about that. Now let's see..." She tapped her index finger to her chin, thinking about Y/n and Levi's friendship.

Few years ago...

"Ew! I don't want to be with this idiot!" Y/n snorted, crossing her arms. She did a few rude nudges at Levi when their parents didn't even look their way.

"Since when I want to with a brat like you?" Levi raised an eyebrow, rolled his eyes. He nudges back way stronger than the rude nudges Y/n did.

Y/n gasped, "What!? I'm a brat?! I washed everything and cleaned everything cleaner than you, idiot!" Her nudges turned into pushes, making Levi also pushed back.

"I don't care, brat!"

"C-Come on you two. Just one photo for this trip. There's fishies and sharkies right behind you to see rather than you two babbling to each other." M/n said, trying to sound excited so that the kids would be excited too. She hold Y/n's arms to stop her from pushing Levi while Kuchel stopped Levi's arms too.

Kuchel nodded hesitantly, "Y-Yes! The sharkies will bite you both if you don't take a photo!"

"No." Levi and Y/n said at the same time. It made them glare at each other again, "Why are you saying what I said!?" They both said in unison, "I wish I wasn't friends with you!!"

Kuchel and M/n smiled awkwardly at this interaction. They thought their children already become good friends but it turns out to be the other way around.

Y/n and Levi are different from the others. Levi always glared, they didn't play in the children's place because they said there were a lot of germs in it, and Y/n didn't dare to interact with other children.

They were enemies.

Presence...

"What?! Y/n and Levi were enemies?!" Hange panicked, "No! No way! They're always together since they were born in this world."

"Yeah, I can't believe they're enemies. They looked like they've been best friends since they open their eyes in this world." Mr. Erwin suddenly appeared from the classroom door.

M/n smiled motherly, "Ah, Erwin. Long time no see huh?" She waved towards him a little as he responded with the same gesture. Mr. Erwin nodded, acknowledging her greeting, "Yes. We have a lot to catch up on."