Y/n's Little Brother, Zero L/n

---

Olou cried while hugging Y/n, "I can't believe little Y/n has entered junior high school! Your face is still full of bandages! Your poor beautiful face has to deal with your personality!" Petra, Eld, and Gunther also hugged Y/n and shouted for her to stay longer in class.

"Aghh! It's just one bandage on my cheek, Olou."

Tears streamed down Petra's face, "You can't go!! We miss you so much, Y/n! I remember when you were little! A-And you always gave us scary looks!"

"Little? I'm only a year younger than all of you."

Gunther nodded, agreeing with Petra, "But look at you now! You don't glare at us and talk to us like a normal human!"

"It's called growing up, Gunther."

Eld wiped his dramatic tears, "It's been a while, Y/n. How about we chat for a bit?"

"You all overreacted. You acted so harsh in front of my classmates and now look at you all! Crying in disarray in front of your old friend."

Olou, Petra, Eld, and Gunther didn't let go of their embrace. They kept talking about their lives without Y/n's help. All Y/n could do was give them good advice as usual, still wondering why her upperclassmen were acting like this.

An hour later, Hange came in and grabbed Y/n's arm, telling the others she needed her for something.

Y/n took a deep breath, "Thanks, Hange. I really need rescue from their ranting words."

Hange's eyes lit up, "No problem! I will always be there to save the day. Besides, we have to catch up on many things. For example... About titans, my life, your life, your crush, food, shrek! And we can talk about Levi. Should we invite Petra to this girl's chat?" She smirked.

As soon as Y/n heard Levi's name, she immediately blushed, hiding her face with her hands making Hange burst out laughing, 'Shit! I forgot! Few people know I have a crush on Levi!' Y/n turned her attention to Hange who was still laughing at Y/n's red face, '...They really miss my presence in this school, don't they? It's been a year after all.'

Hange and Y/n ended up talking for a few hours and really enjoyed the conversation.

Y/n really had to hurry home. She bids Hange farewell, rushing to her house so she can cook dinner for her brother and herself.

Y/n opened the door, "I'm home."

"Darling, welcome home." M/n smiled and happily hugged Y/n.

"Mom? You're home early from work. I'm surprised."

"How's your day?"

"It's okay. I met Levi, Hange, Petra, Olou, Eld, and Gunther." Y/n took off her shoes, walked inside the living room, still making eye contact with her mother, "Well anyway..." She wanted to lie down on the sofa but someone pushed her to the floor, "What? What the fuck!?" She rubbed her head.

"Y/n, language!"

Y/n ignored her mother, "Who the hel-!" She stopped talking, staring at the person who had just pushed her.

Levi.

Levi fucking Ackerman.

"Levi." Y/n looked him up and down, "What are you doing here?" She asked with sassy attitude.

Levi smirked, "You don't want me to visit you?"

Y/n stayed quiet.

"Well, alright then. Goodbye." Levi almost stood up from the sofa but Y/n grabbed his hand, "Stay."

Hearing that answer, Levi raised an eyebrow. His smirk gracefully graced his face, "Tch, why should I stay? I thought you didn't want me here?"

Y/n let go of Levi's hand and sat on the sofa, "I want you here. I just don't want you sitting on my beloved sofa. You'll make it filthy."

Levi chuckled, "You damn brat."

"You damn idiot," Y/n responded.

A small voice sounded right in front of them, "Brat? Idiot?"

Levi and Y/n widened their eyes, looking at the owner of the voice. It was a little boy with silky H/c hair and sparkling E/c eyes.

Levi took a glance to Y/n, sending message to her with his eyes, 'Shit!'

Y/n replied with a frightened expression, 'Levi... We made a big mistake! Terrible big mistake!'

The boy said something else, "Ahahaha! Idiot. Brat." He clapped and giggled because he didn't know what he was saying.

Y/n immediately grabbed the boy, "Lil bro, you can't say that. Those are bad words." Levi also stood up from the sofa, smiling awkwardly, "Your sister is right, Zero. You can't say those words yet."

The boy called Zero shook his head, "No. You can't tell me what to do, brat."

Levi and Y/n's faces started to turn pale, afraid of what M/n would do if she found out her son said bad words at such a young age.

M/n walked into the room, looked at Levi and Y/n with scary eyes, "Did I just hear my pure baby boy say bad words?" She walked towards them slowly, holding a knife with red color liquid.

Levi took a step back, "A-Aunt M/n," He stuttered, "You misunderstood! Zero really said icky and brag, right, Y/n?"

Y/n nodded rapidly, "Oh! O-Of course! My handsome little brother won't say bad words! That's really bad, right?" She hoped her little brother would get the message.

Zero nodded, "Yep. Big bro and big sis taught me good words." He furrowed his brows and pouted in a cute way, "No bad words allowed because it's very bad. Punish them if they teach me bad words, okay mom?"

M/n's facial expression changed very quickly, "Oh my! You are so right, my precious angel!" She grabbed Zero from Y/n's arm while tickling Zero's stomach which made Zero started giggling.

When Zero and M/n finally went to the kitchen, Levi and Y/n sighed heavily. They stared at each other for a moment, staring at each other's terrified faces. Then, Y/n burst out laughing, gasping for air while Levi smiled a little because they looked like they almost peed their pants.

Their laughter and smiles gives joy to the house.

Y/n's laughs made Levi fall in love with her even more.

Levi's smiles made Y/n want to see that smile a little more longer.

They are so oblivious to each other's feelings and it annoys their friends. Even their mother ship them but they are so blind to this feeling called 'Love'

But they didn't mind. 

They're afraid of rejection. They're afraid of being rejected if they confess. So they kept their mouths shut, enjoying each other's company, without any awkwardness between them.

---

Zero L/n bio!

As you can see, Y/n A.K.A you, have a younger brother! His name is Zero L/n and he is still 5 years old. He has H/c hair and E/c eyes, just like yours. His nickname is Z or Zen.

He has a very interesting personality. He's not a snitch, he obeys you A.K.A Y/n as well as Levi, he hates socializing but whenever you bring your friends home, he will be very energetic.

Zero's first words were 'You're a brat, idiot!' Because Y/n has a habit of saying Idiot while Levi has a habit of saying Brat. He likes to clean but he is lazy to do it. He got this cleaning hobby from Levi and Y/n.

M/n goes to work every day so he is always alone at home. Because of that, M/n asked Eren's mother or Levi's mother to take care of him. He didn't mind. He knew that his big sister needed to study and his mother needed to earn money.

That's all!

---