Test

---

Connie, Sasha, Jean, and Y/n shivered in fear. The exams were near and none of them were studying for the exams.

"AAAAAA!!"

Jean and Y/n tried to run away. Thankfully, Reiner and Bertholdt caught them in time before they flew out the window.

"S-So what is failing?! How bad can I do?!" Connie stammered.

"Are you serious?!" Marco looked at Connie worriedly.

Sasha looked dead. Her face's pale, showing no signs of life.

Christa's eyes widened, "You guys! I don't think Sasha is breathing! She's not breathing!"

"Connie, you're overreacting. I'm sure everything is fine." Annie tried to calm her friend down.

"No, you don't understand. On a 100-point scale, I didn't even score double digits." Connie sighed, "How can I pass?"

Ymir and Armin frozed after they heard Connie's response, "Eh?"

"Eh?" Connie also frozed.

Jean and Y/n did Buddha poses, praying that they will do well, "I hope the four of us can pass the exams. Sorry I can't live longer, Zero. Sorry I always use your broom to clean your bed, mom." Y/n gave up.

"Y/n! Don't talk like you're going to die!" Eren shook Y/n's collar, back and forth. Mikasa patted Y/n's head, "You'll be fine."

They'll be fine right?

Right?!

---

Early summer.

A time when the temperature gradually increased and more students started wearing short sleeves.

It was then that all of Attack Junior High was hit by a different source of tension. A certain event about to happen. 

One that affects students in all grades. The fate of all students hangs in the balance.

"If your name is called, come forward." Mr. Keith said, "Those idiots who fail the test are taking the makeup test next week. Keep that in mind."

The event is the return of the test results.

"Next! Armin Arlert! Perfect score!" Mr. Keith announced.

"Whoaa..." The students in the class were amazed and amazed by Armin's achievement.

"Next! Y/n L/n!" Mr. Keith glared at Y/n's sleeping figure. This girl always skips class to help Hange and sleeps in class but the result is really surprising, "Perfect score!"

Y/n woke up from the sudden sound. She's wearing her normal uniform but with her white short-sleeved uniform as she rolled up her sleeves until her uniform looked like it's sleeveless.

"What?!" Everyone screams. They were amazed but confused at the same time.

"Next! Sasha Braus!" Mr. Keith moved on to the next student.

As it turned out, Sasha failed the exam badly. Mr. Keith shouted a deafening scream throughout the class making everyone stumble in fright. 

Again and again, Sasha had disappointed Mr Keith's high expectations of her.

When class is finally over, Sasha looked down to her tests, sighing loudly.

Jean shrugged, mocking, "If anything, I'd like to hear your tricks for staying sane after failing every subject."