Finally

---

Mikasa sat beside Y/n, looking at her with her every day look.

Y/n turned her attention from her notebook to Mikasa's face using her motherly smile every day, "Yes?"

"You love him, don't you?" Mikasa asked suddenly.

Y/n stopped smiling, frowning as she snorted but her face showed a messy red blush, "No. I don't love Levi."

Mikasa smirked at the answer, "I didn't mention any names."

"What? No, you sai-" Y/n was silent for a moment, thinking about what Mikasa just asked a few seconds ago. After she finally finished thinking, she immediately gripped Mikasa's shoulder harshly, "You. Don't you dare say anything about this!"

"So you do have a crush on him?" Mikasa giggled when Y/n do a cute pout.

"No I don't like him."

"Liar."

"No."

"We all know you love him with your staring sparkly eyes, Y/n."

"Who cares?"

"I do."

"Fuck off."

"Nope."

Y/n groaned, slamming her head on the table making Mikasa hold back a laugh.

---

"Hey, Levi!" Hange greeted with her usual cheerful voice but from the look on her face, she was trying to hide a certain intention, "What are you going to do today?"

"Like usual." Levi didn't even glance at Hange's face. He's focused with his notebook.

Hange let out a fake disappointed sigh, "Ow shit. You don't even want to confess to Y/n on this normal day? How annoying."

Miche joined in, "Today is a perfect day to confess, you know? There's going to be a perfect sunset today in some places."

Hange perked up, tried to find this information interesting, "Woah!? Really!? We should really invite the others to watch the sunset!"

Levi frowned and was a little annoyed. He had actually planned that today would be the day he would confess to Y/n because this so-called perfect sunset. He took a deep breath, "No. Y/n and I want to talk there alone. You guys can't join us."

Hange sighed exasperatedly, "If we still go, you're going to hit us on the head and treat us like trash for the next few weeks huh?"

Levi nodded.

Hange groaned, clinging to Miche's figure, "Micheeee! Shorty is so mean! Why doesn't he let us enjoy our lives!!" Fake tears rolled down her cheeks.

'These words are not in the script. Hange is exaggerating her actions.' Miche sweatdropped.

Levi rolled his eyes, "Go away, shitty glasses. I don't care if I'm mean to you. Get used to it."

Miche grabbed Hange like a cat, "Sorry to bother you, Levi. You know Hange. She's always like this."

Levi looked at his friends, narrowing his eyes, "...Are you guys hiding something? You two have been talking too much these past few days."

Suddenly, Miche coughed loudly while Hange cleared her throat, "U-Um, no! We're definitely not hiding something! Maybe we're just to nervous to visit flying cats in the zoo. The others also want to swim with sharks and we have special vip tickets to visit Godzilla. T-That's why we're so talkative, r-right, Miche?" Hange nudge Miche.