Moments

(There's few things in here that I take from movies, tik tok, or even youtube as references !)

---

"I'm going to jump!" Jean yelled on the rooftop towards his friends on the field.

Y/n took out a microphone, "Do a flip!!"

Sasha and Connie nodded excitedly while Armin, Eren, and Mikasa doesn't care about what's Jean about to do.

---

Christa carried Ymir with her arms, freaking out while running away from bunch of wild dogs, "Y/n, do you have a plan!?"

Y/n hissed, "Of course I have a fucking plan. I always have a plan on everything!"

Ymir widened her eyes, "SHE'S BLUFFING. WE'RE DEAD!"

---

Eren was stepped on by the titan, causing Y/n to burst out laughing, "Okay, goodbye, Jeager." She took another breath then laughed again, "Hello, Jeager Stump!! AHAHAHA-!!"

Mikasa and Armin hit Y/n's head, "Y/n! That's not nice!"

Eren slowly groaned in pain, "I'm alive. I'm fine."

---

Y/n give Eren a shitty grin, "I know I never said this, but all you need to know is your last name is fucking awesome because I can create whatever shit I can imagine with your last name! For example, Mikasa  Jeager."

Mikasa blushed.

Y/n patted Eren's head, "We'll be doing so many shitty adventures together, okay!?" She laughed, "Jeager Bomb!"

---

"Touching mee!" Hange sings a song, trying to lure Y/n out of hiding.

"Touching youuu!!" Olou sing along with embarrassment. But his upperclassmen asked for his help so he couldn't refuse.

"Sweeeett!" Petra sings. Gunther and Eld joined, "Caroline!"

Y/n stood up, abruptly, "PAM PAM PAM!!"

Levi gave an intense look, "Found you, brat."

"FUCK!"

---

Sasha rest her head at her desk, "I feel really tired when I see my homework piling up."

"Just line it up so it doesn't pile up." Marco recommended.

"Why not just arrange it like a house?" Connie asked.

Jean crossed his arms, "Idiots, if you want to tidy up your homework, just iron it."

Y/n stared at them dumbfounded, "I love this. Natural idiots right infront of me."

---

Reiner looked very frightened, "Black belt!? What does that mean!?"

Y/n hummed, studying the person standing in front of her, "That means Voldemort. Wait no, it's purple." She rubbed the nape of her neck, "That means we all are going to die and peed our pants."

Bertholdt screamed, hugging Annie in fear, "Y/n! Are you serious that we are going to die?!"

Y/n cringed at the sight, "You already look like you want to shit, Bertholdt."

Ilse, who's standing in front of Y/n, shook her head, "Y/n, you really need to stop saying bad words and scaring your friends."

---